PDA

View Full Version : brettschevy@yahoo.com

wadd
05-27-2003, 05:45 PM
If you ever see this e-mail address, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM! brettschevy@yahoo.com

Ok, first, we agree to trade. My angel air and angel for his impulse, a tank, and 375 cash. We agree to ship on the same day. So, I ship mine, and e-mail him and ask if he had shipped mine. he sent me a delivery confirmation number. I sent him one. We shipped USPS priority mail. he then waits until the day before it would be delivered, and cancelled the delivery of the gun and tank. He recieved my gun and tank, but I didn't get his. I e-mail him and ask about it, and he explains how he got my gear, and the tank leaked really bad, so he wanted to undo the trade. I said no. He later told me that he had cancelled the delivery, so I really don't have any choice. Oh, and even better, he explained that the tank leaked, and when I asked if he had flash filled it and blew the reg, he told me he hadn't had it filled yet. The tank was shipped empty! He keeps avoiding that question, and won't answer it. how the heck does a tank leak without being filled? This little peice of crap blew my tank, messing up my gear, and then accused me of sending him a bad tank, and demanded the trade be undone. So, I'm pressing charges. DO NOT TRADE WITH ANYONE WITH THE E-MAIL ADDRESS brettschevy@yahoo.com
Jeremy