PDA

View Full Version : And the Winner of the Movie Poster Contest IS>>>>

AGD
05-27-2003, 05:51 PM
Star_Base_CGI!!!! WOOOOT!!!

The first entry takes home the gold! Congrats Star Base we will be emailing you shortly to find out what color warp you want!

Everyone did a FANTASTIC, FUNNY job on all the posters! Thanks again for making this such a fun place!!

All of us at,

AGD

PzYcO
05-27-2003, 05:56 PM
foiled again. :p

hehe gj CGI

HoppysMag
05-27-2003, 05:57 PM
congrats man.:D

kevdupuis
05-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Congrats CGI

Star_Base_CGI
05-27-2003, 06:29 PM
WOw I dont know what to say. I havent been having a good week. So this certainly makes things alot better. My mom had a breast biospy last wednsday but I am %99 sure everything will be fine. The rents are out of their mind. (Went over to check on them Monday.)

Firt thing I have to say. To all those who say I dont deserve this. There were lots of people that made really good posters for Tom and they are quite possibley correct..

I thought this poster was the technicaly hardest one to do.

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=771748

There were lots of posters that made us laugh.

http://homepage.mac.com/yagrmiestr/.Public/jackass2.jpg

Tom was a really good sport.

The thing that really got the ball rolling on this I kept hearing Tom bill Spplat Attack 2 as the Wrath of Tom for the whole year. I thought well at SPplat Attack 2 anything could happen. Tom could win this time and of course I thought it would be nice to have alot of people show up. So I made the poster. Tom jumped on it. Everyone that participated made it a classic thread. Alls I did was start it. It could have easily wound up lost.

I have to order s spyder kit and put this thing on my spyder. (If I get it.) I have two months to do it so no problem. Ill just get a vertical feed adapter and a mounting kit.

I know it should really probably go on a XMAG. SO if the economy gets better Ill have to get a Blue Mag of some sorts.

I really like meeting people on the internet. Ive gotton alot of nice things out of the internet. I think its a great place to learn things and meet new people. It makes me kind of sad to think, Kids will grow up with the internet and they end up handicapped or whatever. SO its good to know, that Spplat Attack will goto benifit whatver childrens programs, Bill Shatner and the rest of you guys pick out. Whether it be after school programs, or Ahead for Horses.

You guys are my heros!

Im Not Worthy!

WARPED1
05-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Congrats CGI, now you have a warp feed that costs more than your gun if ya had to buy it! Hope the Spyder Sonix loves the warp feed! I bet CGI picks a blue warp.

Star_Base_CGI
05-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I have a spyder aggressor and yes the feed is worth twice as much as i paid for the marker, gun. I put, did a trigger job, a spring kit and a blue barrel for it.

cphilip
05-27-2003, 07:23 PM
CONGRATS! this is gonna be awesome on your Spyder!

:D

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Congratulations Star_Base!

poloniusreep
05-27-2003, 08:22 PM
congratz! good thing you added the hair:D when you get your warp on your spyder post a pick

Star_Base_CGI
05-27-2003, 09:18 PM
I wonder if Tom would sign my warp. I guess he could use an engraver pen.

jaylock33
05-27-2003, 09:21 PM
congrats on the warp.

Crimson_Turkey
05-27-2003, 09:49 PM
I belive you should have won... even though your's wasn't the best (windtalkers)it was really good and the most origional, as it was the first.

WARPED1
05-27-2003, 11:17 PM
Very creative, maybe not the most artistic, but definatly creative!

Cypres0099
05-28-2003, 12:53 AM
Congratulations starbase! Now go put that warpfeed to good use. :)

Star_Base_CGI
05-28-2003, 11:22 AM
I think we need a warp feed oath for people that win Warp Feeds. I know Tom is probably reluctant to just give away a prize warp feed.

I _________________________ do solomly swear,that I will faithfully fufill the rightfull ownership of a Warp Feed.

I promise not to drill, overtighten, sand, vise, pound my Warp Feed or run it at a voltage over what is specified by the manufacture. I promised I will not put Brass Eagle paintballs in it or leave it outside in the rain. I will not solder wires onto the board or operate jumpers in a configuration other than what is listed in the manual. I will not cut my Warp Feed up in an attempt to make a whopper. I will not use the power feed on a gun other than a Mag. If I need a feed adapter I will order one from the specified company.

WARPED1
05-28-2003, 11:47 AM
LMAOROF

shartley
05-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Congratz. :D

Jonno06
05-28-2003, 01:00 PM
congrats...nice oath too.

i hope to have to take it one day:)

BTAutoMag
05-28-2003, 02:30 PM
oh but mine was so much better then that:( i just couldnt get my picture to work:( ill post it here if i get a chance

Star_Base_CGI
05-29-2003, 10:20 AM
I got my instructions from AGD Jon.

If you win something from AGD please check your register CP at the top. You will get something in the form of a PM.

(I almost missed mine.)

Just to let you all know. So you dont miss it.

WARPED1
05-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Most of us know that, but thanks CGI.
Put your blue warp to good use! Now you can hollar out at spplat 2 "WARP SPEED AHEAD!":p

Star_Base_CGI
05-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Yes and my really really big surprise secret project I am custom building the whole thing from scratch for splatt attack...

I decided to custom make some promtional AGD graphics and other assorted graphics for "it" and spray paint it.

Tom will really be suprised! :D

Heres a poster that didnt make it.