PDA

View Full Version : Airports around Wheeling?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
05-27-2003, 11:15 PM
How far away is the closest airport to AGD?

We fly for free because my mom works for delta, and when my dad found out that I wont have my Xmag in time for DDay, he had an idea. Maybe we could fly up to AGD and get my gun? I would have to organize it with AGD and Kevin, but if its ok, anyone know how far away the closest airport is? (My dad doesnt have a job right now so we wont have $$ to rent a car for long.

SeeK
05-27-2003, 11:50 PM
O'Hare to Wheeling is about 30-40 min. drive depending on traffic.

demonguy8
05-28-2003, 02:32 AM
what he means by 30-40 minutes is that its really like ~5-7 miles just that the closest airport exit doesnt really put you in the right direction, and that theres an arsload of road construction + traffic...

Tyger
05-28-2003, 03:06 AM
Pewaulkee (Or is it Palwaulkee?) is near Wheeling, but it's a SMALL airport. Meaning cessnas fly out of it, not 747's. Nice small airport.

-Tyger

Kevmaster
05-28-2003, 07:33 AM
Coffey...i've got your phone #....I'll call you after i talk to tom or Jon this morning

Scooter/Cootie
05-28-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Tyger
Pewaulkee (Or is it Palwaulkee?) is near Wheeling, but it's a SMALL airport. Meaning cessnas fly out of it, not 747's. Nice small airport.

-Tyger

Palwaukee is about 5 min east of Airgun's.

Muzikman
05-28-2003, 10:12 AM
If the Xmag is ready (which is the big IF) why not just ask them to ship it to you overnight? In the end it would have to be cheaper.

Kevmaster
05-28-2003, 10:39 AM
lemme tell ya muz, we've been through a whole big mess together

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
05-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
If the Xmag is ready (which is the big IF) why not just ask them to ship it to you overnight? In the end it would have to be cheaper.

If only it were that easy :p

Recon by Fire
05-28-2003, 05:58 PM
How are you just gonna stop in and pick up your X-Mag? I was just at AGD last week, they had an x-mag in the box (besides the others being assembled in the pics circulated recently), and I am on the list...I did not walk out with an x-mag (not that I expected to, but I certainly asked!). Now unless they told you yours is assembled and ready, I don't see how you will get one by that method.

BajaBoy
05-28-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Recon by Fire
How are you just gonna stop in and pick up your X-Mag? I was just at AGD last week, they had an x-mag in the box (besides the others being assembled in the pics circulated recently), and I am on the list...I did not walk out with an x-mag (not that I expected to, but I certainly asked!). Now unless they told you yours is assembled and ready, I don't see how you will get one by that method.

he has prob been waiting longer then you

SlipknotX556
05-28-2003, 07:34 PM
Coffey, has the hook ups, I guess. :)

Thats the cool thing about knowing people, that know someone, who knows someone. :p