PDA

View Full Version : Green AUtococker stolen in SE Michigan.

Potatoboy
05-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Sunday May 25th at Killer Paintball Park, in Salem (Southeast Lower Penninsula) MI, an autococker with the following items was stolen out of a persons gear bag.

Green 2002 Body Serial Number: 135296
Chrome STO pneumatics
Chrome black magic slide frame
Shocktech superfly bolt
Black Magic Ergo reg
Crome WGP Flame Drop
Freak Back and .684 insert (did not have tip on it)

If you happen to see this, please contact myself of Killer Paintball at (248) 615-0000 Immediatly.

funkmunky56
05-28-2003, 08:42 PM
oh yeah, and the week before that, my digital camera was stolen...

Sony Cybershot, I think model DSC-P31 (something like that), with a 64 MB Sony brand Memory Stick in it, in a small fitted green camera case.

Grrrrrr... Funk ANGRY!!!!

datapimp69
05-28-2003, 10:13 PM
man i dont want to goto killer now :)

ill keep my eyes open

funkmunky56
05-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Datapimp:
let's make one or two things clear real quick... at least in the case of my camera, it was definitely PARTIALLY my fault, as I was not paying attention, and I think the camera may have fallen out of my truck and just laid there while I walked away and fixed bunkers and stuff. Also, I was in the parking area farthest away from everything, and there are much better places to park, in view of the air trailer and all the staging tents... it's really a nice place to play, and the majority of people that either work or play there are really cool.

Not that this makes up for it. But please don't write Killer Paintball Park off as a bad place to spend your time, money and to bring friends. :-)

datapimp69
05-29-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by datapimp69
man i dont want to goto killer now :)

ill keep my eyes open

notice the :) at the end, that means i was joking.

Potatoboy
05-30-2003, 08:08 AM
up.