PDA

View Full Version : Theoretical Situation...need your opinions

Mossman
05-28-2003, 11:57 PM
Ok folks.
Let's say that THEORETICALLY you have an emag that looks like the one in my sig now.

And later this week you would theoretically have the money for a ULE body, and within a couple of weeks a halo B.

Theoretically you already have a concave pro adapter back for equation, and an extension and muzzle, and you like the unique look of the barrel.

OK, now THEORETICALLY and purely theoretically you were gonna get a SICK anno job done to it. Since this is a theoretical question you could get just about ANYTHING done, That includes fades, 3 color fades, 3 color fades with reverse splash, acid washes, brush strokes, you name it, I could theoretically get my pretty emag done in that anno.

Now..Theoretically of course, what type of anno would you do :)

The current owner of this gun likes blue and was originally planning on just a solid blue anno, and the gun would hopefully look something like this: Mmmm pretty blue (http://209.6.170.71:3000/camera/aaa-%20new%20emag/SAMOWNSYOU.jpg) (don't mind the colored valve).

Anyhow, here are some of the choices I've been considering:

Dark blue to light blue to dark blue fade (gets gradually lighter towards the middle and darker on the ends), with dark blue sparsely spaced splashes in the middle and light blue ones on the ends. (mmmmmmmm)

Or maybe a: Black to blue to clear Job with reverse splash

or theoretically I could get a blue and black acid washish thing with light splashes over it.

I don't know. Use your imagination folks and photoshop if you're good with it.

Sam could theoretically be very happy with your ideas and let you shoot his pretty gun or theoretically a prize could be a possibility :D

If this dumb post bothers anyone, or if i read it in the morning when I'm not stupid tired and it bothers me, i'll clean up the dumbness. Until then, you'll just have to suffer.

-Sam

lack of grace
05-29-2003, 12:19 AM
Sam,

Your post makes me want to shoot myself in the face repeatedly with a nail gun....

lack of grace
05-29-2003, 12:22 AM
black blue clear reverse splash ule halo ;D

Hucklbry
05-29-2003, 01:51 AM
How about if your colors faded up. With the light blue on the lower part of the gun, working up to dark blue to black on the low rise to match the black halo. I'm not sure how much harder it is to anno that way, but haven't seen very many like that. Good luck with whatever you decide on.

ZAust
05-29-2003, 09:33 AM
im not a big fan of splashes and acid washes and those other weird anno tricks. i would go for a pewter to black or pewter to navy blue fade. that would be toit, toit like a toiger.