PDA

View Full Version : Paintballgear.com... its been a while and still not shipped.

temps
05-29-2003, 10:47 AM
I put an order for 2 minimags last week at paintballgear.com, called them last friday and asked the status and when they think they would ship them... they said everything was ok with the order that that it should be shipped on tuesday (27).. checked the internet the 28th.. still not shipped so i called them that day they said it should be shipped later that day, its now thurday(29th) and according the the check status thing on there website they still haven't shipped..

Has anyone elses order from this place taken so long for them to ship it? :confused:

pbcustom98
05-29-2003, 11:05 AM
Ive ordered from them, and had nothing short of perfect. They were easy to deal with, and never missed anything in the order.

In your case, I know minimags on pbgear.com are in and out of stock each day. When I was looking for a mini on pbgear.com a few months ago, I check in the morning (9am) and they were in stock. Then I checked it again around lunch time (1pm) and they were out. So maybe your order is taking so long because they are out of stock ?

Not defending them, just lending an opinion :D

Daniel

temps
05-29-2003, 11:15 AM
I know people have ordered from them with out problems... maby it cause they are out of stock.. although it said it was instock :( oh well.. hopefully it won`t take much longer

pbcustom98
05-29-2003, 11:29 AM
They sell out like hotcakes on pbgear.com lol

Daniel

zeke1975
05-29-2003, 11:46 AM
just give 'em a call again. I've ordered from them and sometimes thier system doesn't e-mail you when your order has been shipped, I just called them and they gave me the tracking number.

AlabamaMan
05-29-2003, 11:52 AM
My worr gas just shipped. I ordered it on the 1st of may, and it was temp out of stock. About a month later i got tired of waiting so... Tuesday i switched the order to a worr gas with the action village logo. Shipped same day, will be here next tuesday. I was tired of waiting, but now i'm happy. As long as the worr gas doesn't leak out of the box i'll still be happy.

Scott

Frank (the spank)
05-29-2003, 11:52 AM
Maybe they're trying to breed your two minimags so this sorta thing doesn't happen in the future.

Ya ever think about that young man?!?

Mossman
05-29-2003, 12:22 PM
call, hassle, annoy and ride their butts til it ships.

pbcustom98
05-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Frank (the spank)
Maybe they're trying to breed your two minimags so this sorta thing doesn't happen in the future.

Ya ever think about that young man?!?

Thats umm...sickening.. valve to barrel!! oh baby...more minimags as a result.. good theory just i dont see how it would work..;)

Daniel

TheJester
05-29-2003, 03:26 PM
i placed an order march 15th and didn't get it in untill april 23rd...and they didn't get it right, i just sent the order back the the THIRD time, finally saying i just want a refund, they screwed up too many times for my liking, so here it is, 2 months down the line and i never did get my stuff

cphilip
05-29-2003, 03:38 PM
You guys should order from Dealers that realy give a dam about your business and about you getting the Mags you need... And communicate whats going on...

OH...did I say that out loud? :eek: :rolleyes:

BobTheCow
05-29-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
You guys should order from Dealers that realy give a dam about your business and about you getting the Mags you need... And communicate whats going on...

ZING!!

Agreed, I've also had some problems with PBgear, as have several of my friends...

bofh
05-29-2003, 04:07 PM
I shall take this time to remind people of PBgear/Action Village's wonderfull-prompt-accurate shipping department.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59305

Beyond the wonder that is PBgear / Action Village.

AlabamaMan
05-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

Shouldn't this be in the dealers forum...

Maybe i can find a mod to take care of your post phil.

cphilip
05-29-2003, 04:11 PM
I assume that by that comment that you feel that you can comment but I can't? Where did you get that idea...

Kai
05-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by AlabamaMan

Shouldn't this be in the dealers forum...

Maybe i can find a mod to take care of your post phil.

That doesn't really make sense...

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-29-2003, 04:44 PM
I ordered a Crossfire 72 stub from paintballgear.com and it came to me no problem, shipped out the day after I ordered, arrived quickly.

AlabamaMan
05-29-2003, 05:47 PM
it's just a little good natured ribbing for your dealers plug. ;)

we all love uncle phil

Hexis
05-29-2003, 06:31 PM
I would expect AV to get stuff right once and a while, if nothing else, by pure accident. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What is more important is that when they screw things up, (rest assured, they will) how they deal with it. That is where AV fails so miserably.

TippmannMan
05-29-2003, 06:42 PM
sounds like bad luck. i have personally ordered 13 times from them coming out of it very satisfied. though if i were in your situation i would be pretty mad because they TOLD you in person that it would ship out. next time ask them why they told you it would ship but it didnt. this demands an explanation.

Brak
05-29-2003, 07:07 PM
your lucky if they EVER ship to you. seriously.

pbcustom98
05-29-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Brak
your lucky if they EVER ship to you. seriously.

Then I was lucky from the 3 times I ordered stuff from them. Anyone want to give me money for the lotto?

X-Mags for All if i win!!

lol

Daniel

cphilip
05-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by AlabamaMan
it's just a little good natured ribbing for your dealers plug. ;)

we all love uncle phil

;) Ok got cha... just was trying to point out my frustration dealing with these Power house online outfits myself. I too have fallen victim to these big time outfits that get impersonal. You get tired of it then remember to check out our beloved dealers and friends here on AO. Saving a few measly bucks is not worth it sometimes was my point.

Love back atcha Albama! :D

bunkermaster10
05-30-2003, 03:39 AM
My friend ordered a spyder imagine from them and they were taking forever. It was like 2 months. And he called them and they sayed they forgot to send it. A week later comes by he has 2 spyder imagines. So he didn't really mind the long wait. They messed up and sent him two of them. So He ended up being pretty happy. He also got two 12 volt hoppers.

TippmannMan
05-30-2003, 12:13 PM
is it possible paintball gear has changed their ways? or is it still going on now? i started ordering from them about a year ago. perhaps earlier on they were unreliable? just interested in seeing if theres any trend

Hexis
05-30-2003, 12:16 PM
If anything they are getting worse. I chanced a small order in early May, and they screwed it up in many ways. If you want details PM me. It was ugly.

Kai
05-30-2003, 04:00 PM
Between my group of teammates, they have backordered (without listing it as out of stock on the site) or sent ME the wrong items on the last...I dunno...5 or 6 orders we have placed. I will ONLY order from them if I absolutely have to, or they are saving me insane amounts of cash.