PDA

View Full Version : Problem...Warp,flatline,Lefties

ICOM
05-29-2003, 06:56 PM
Ok i have a problem here. I just got a warp but i am a lefty. When i mount my warp on, the fill nipple cover is in the way. i wont be able to fill up if i set it up like that. I have a emag, any ideas ao?

Daroy99
05-29-2003, 07:41 PM
What kind of drop do you have? You could drop it farther forward, backward, etc. to move it around.

Dave
05-30-2003, 11:05 AM
aww man, I hear ya!!! I've got a Z-mag w/ warp feed, setup lefty. Fortunately, the fill nipple is facing straight down. The thing I recommend, is to try out different combinations of tanks and ASAs (or on/offs) to see what allows the fill nipple to face the right way. Otherwise, your going to have to take your tank off every time which can eat up o-rings. I assume you are comfortable where your tank is at, so I don't know if getting a larger or smaller drop would help...plus the Warp is pretty big for something to move enough out of its way! You might just have to go with a different bottomline setup. Or...you could get a combo thing going like with a Kapp Drop Zone II and an ASA that fits it, so you can just turn it and keep turing it until the fill nipple is facing where you want it too, then cinch it down tight.

-Dave

chizle97
05-30-2003, 02:46 PM
get a Uni-mount from check-it products.