PDA

View Full Version : Anno help needed (what colors)

Quickling
05-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Alright, I am gonna get another cocker and I want a halfblock....

(yes I know this is AO, but hey, you guys love photochop) :)

Anyway I want to buy a tutle cocker but I don't know how to make it really pretty.... I am debating between two themes:

1- Tequilla Turtle (red to orange fade simialr to emag)

2- Turtle color... this is the idea I like more but I don't have the foggiest how to do a green design that resemebles a turtle.. or at least would look cool...

any suggestions on how to do the turtle color?

heres a black version of what I am talking about, mine will use an STO ram annod to match the fade and an 8 or 10" barrel (and no eframe) :(

http://www.air-powered.com/uploads/post-6-1051621136.jpg

Smokee_2_7
05-29-2003, 10:39 PM
how about for the 'turtle color' do a light green-dark green acid wash? It wouldnt' be like a graphic design of a turtle shell, but it kinda be along the same lines.

Just a suggestion,

Carl

Mossman
05-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
how about for the 'turtle color' do a light green-dark green acid wash? It wouldnt' be like a graphic design of a turtle shell, but it kinda be along the same lines.

I concur.

Quickling
05-30-2003, 06:41 AM
hmm...never thought of that, that sounds really cool :)

beefstew
05-30-2003, 07:13 AM
you know what sounds cool? A gas through on that cocker thats what.
In any case, the halfblocks are nice and small but if i got one i would be worried about operating pressue if i didnt have an eye. But i bet you know more than i. I vote for what blazestorm just got on his cocker, but for that price, you could get an eframe :).
BTW crazy ivan does some of the best anno i have ever seen (mossman can confer) i currently own a peice of his work now.

Quickling
05-30-2003, 11:24 AM
another idea that me and my girlfriend are throwing around.... do the acid wash on the body. That becomes the "shell" of the turtle. Then do a simple one color light green on the barrel, grip, and reg... those will be the head and legs...

I know this sounds cheesy.. but hey, I think building theme guns are fun :)