PDA

View Full Version : Why doesnt other companies make custom automag bodies???

Athius
05-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Why doesnt other companies make custom automag bodies???

I know proteam products make the micromag body and some other company makes one that gives backspin to the paintball(which is very hard to find cuz maybe they are not makin them anymore). I'm asking this because for some other guns like the autococker there are like a bunch of companies that make custom bodies.

Why doesnt benchmark or ANS make automag bodies?? Since they both make allot of Automag stuff.

WickeDKlowN
05-30-2003, 12:03 AM
'cause a helluva lot more people use cockers than mags. 'Mags have tight tolerances, and they prolly woudnt make much money off it.

I think that's what the sluggos are for. So other people/companies can make unique bodies.

GhillieGuy
05-30-2003, 12:14 AM
cuz the bodies are already perdy:D

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Actually Tom mentioned that a couple of companies are in the process of making custom mag sluggos. I believe it was Kapp and Adrenalin, but I'm not positive on the company names.

FooTemps
05-30-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
Actually Tom mentioned that a couple of companies are in the process of making custom mag sluggos. I believe it was Kapp and Adrenalin, but I'm not positive on the company names.

TK mentioned the KAPP body but I didn't hear about the Adrenalin

edweird
05-30-2003, 06:00 AM
yeah he mentioned both of them are in works with their own sluggo's a week ago or so. If I wasnt so lasy and wasting time at work I would do a search and drop ya a link to the thread

speedyejl
05-30-2003, 06:03 AM
Galactic Z makes mag bodies

jdev
05-30-2003, 06:41 AM
here are some mag bodies that I found just tooling around:

z body

http://www.paintballravi.com/Articles/GalacticSystems/Z-body.gif

Deadly wind chord body:

http://deadlywind.com/files/chordv2_ss_1.gif

If you search the forums, you will find better pictures of the chord body.

jdev
05-30-2003, 06:48 AM
on another note..

there was someone here on the boards that made another sweet looking body. I dont remember the name of it, and cant seem to come up with it in the search.

all i can recall is it looks kind of x-magish... if anyone knows what I am talking about, send me a link to the thread.

StygShore
05-30-2003, 07:30 AM
could always buy a beat up micromag and have someone cut it for you.

Styg

Currently working on a Micromag style body design for vert feed.