PDA

View Full Version : Current Xmag Batch update?

c sherer
05-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Anyone know the status of the current batch? Last I heard 1/2 the batch was in & the other half was due in a week. That was 2 weeks ago I think. Then assembly. Then shipping. Time goes by SOOO SLOWLY when you know your gun is in the current batch and it's 2 weeks out. And I thought 8 months out was bad! lol. (I ordered mine in Oct. 2002)

CoSh

Psycho Chicken
05-31-2003, 07:45 PM
You and me are in the same boat. What makes it worse, I just had a touney that i was looking forwad to breaking her in. Oh well their will be other touneys. You have to admit though, yes the wait is killer, but at least we're next to get'em.

IcantBelieveit
05-31-2003, 08:37 PM
well posting about it every day is not gonna speed it up. let AGD do thier job and when they are in they will notify you

Psycho Chicken
05-31-2003, 09:40 PM
I don't think that it was meant the way it came out. It's more like the anticapation (i think that's how it's spelled) right before christmas, and you're like 10 all over again.

I never said anything about hurring up AGD. To me anyway the wait is worth every min. In every post I ever have made, I've been nothing but curtious (god I can't spell tonight).

Kevmaster
05-31-2003, 10:02 PM
last i heard from Jon on weds was that they were still at anno and due back within 5 business days

Brak
05-31-2003, 10:16 PM
its like pizza, the longer you wait, the better it is when you get it