PDA

View Full Version : On off Switch

StygShore
05-31-2003, 02:35 PM
Well, I asked about this a month or so, and was told to hold my horses, and see what a few people had come up with.

That thread is long dead and gone, and nothing new has really surface.

Is there anyone out there doing the On/off switch mod so I can get rid of my silly yellow pin?

I was thinking even one of those rubber sealed push buttons where the yellow pin currently goes in would work pretty well, I'm just an idiot when it comes to electronics

Styg

sniper1rfa
05-31-2003, 03:59 PM
th problem is the current that the emag draws. it tends to fry switches real fast, and those that can handle it are too big to fit. if you sit tight for about three weeks or so, something might come up. just this feeling i have...

StygShore
05-31-2003, 05:23 PM
Hmmm seems to me everyoen was having that same feeling about a month or 2 ago...

Do the Xmags have the yellow pin still, or do they have a switch on them?

would like to see a 3 position switch,

On/Off/Safe

and get rid of the Safety most people pull out of the gun becasue it's in a bad spot anyhow.

Styg

sniper1rfa
05-31-2003, 05:41 PM
bah, the safety is fine. besides, why not just turn the gun off? (you still need a manual safety for manual mode) and put it in e-mode?

and actually, its going to be a two position push-button switch. :cool:

StygShore
05-31-2003, 05:44 PM
I hereby volunteer myself for Guinea Pig status for anyone that needs field testing of their On/Off Switch.

And does this switch voicd the AGD warranty?

Styg