PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get shells for my Empire Reloader?

Automaggin2
05-31-2003, 09:50 PM
I snapped my shells on my reloader when i was diving into a bunker, anyone know where i can get new ones? I think Revvy shells work, but they have that little hole in them for the eye

Automaggot68
05-31-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm fairly confident that regular ol' revvy shells will work...about the Light hole, just tape it up, or I dont think it'll make that big a difference. Correct me If I'm wrong :)
I'll ask my buddy, Brian when he gets back,if no one else has answered this.

68magOwner
05-31-2003, 11:43 PM
Huh? eye? i have an empire reloader, the thing is sound activated, it dosent have an eye.:confused:

Blazestorm
06-01-2003, 12:03 AM
heh... I custom modded empire shells to fit revys...

empire reloaders fit revys fine, they feed perfect even though that gap is there, theres no way a ball could get stuck there seriously :D

Automaggin2
06-01-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by 68magOwner
Huh? eye? i have an empire reloader, the thing is sound activated, it dosent have an eye.:confused:

Im talking about a revvy shell. read the post. I said if i used a revvy shell, it has a piece for the electronic eye, and i dont need that

ugabiged88
06-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Just buy the revvie shell, because it will work!

Torbo
06-01-2003, 07:04 PM
well, more like multiple revvy shells. damn things just keep breaking.

Lopy-slopy
06-02-2003, 12:28 AM
know what you mean. Empire should make some shells because everything brass eagle touches will fall apart in like 5 seconds. They scare kids away from PB cuz they buy a blade and then after a while it get worn out and back of the freaking gun blow up in their face(It's actualy happend) or the pump arm snaps off. Why did BE have to change what revie's are made of, they claim it was just one batch with the wrong amout of something but it has been this way ever scince they bought Revoultion. I hear they botched up some of the JT masks too, had to recall some.

Automaggin2
06-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Lopy-slopy
know what you mean. Empire should make some shells because everything brass eagle touches will fall apart in like 5 seconds. They scare kids away from PB cuz they buy a blade and then after a while it get worn out and back of the freaking gun blow up in their face(It's actualy happend) or the pump arm snaps off. Why did BE have to change what revie's are made of, they claim it was just one batch with the wrong amout of something but it has been this way ever scince they bought Revoultion. I hear they botched up some of the JT masks too, had to recall some.

Ummm, if it wasnt for brass eagle i wouldnt be in paintball. And i think half the people who play is becasue of brass eagle, so lay off

Blazestorm
06-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Brass Eagle is the most successful company... they sponsor dynasty... are you saying dyansty is bad? Are you saying eggy 2's are bad. Are you saying Proflexes are bad?

Seriously dude, brass eagle is the most succesful company and people have to learn to accept that. They made a few mistakes, what company HASN'T. You don't see people complaining about the mismastched breeches on xmags, the superbolt problem? I don't see people bringing that back up. Brass eagle makes 20 dollar guns... because you are supposed to spend 20 bucks on them! They are for the kids who want to play some paintball in their backyard but don't have the money to play at a real field. So they grab a talon, a box of 500 and a mask and some 12grams, go out and gets some friends who see their gun, save up 40 bucks and get a talon too, because they want to TRYOUT the sport. they want to see what it is like before they spend 200 bucks on a spyder flash before they've even played.

I think Brass eagle is great :D

BTW Plain revy shells work with empire reloaders. when you put the motor in snap it in with the upper part first its 10x easier. I just switched my clear 12vt xboard with my black 12vt with empire internals.

Automaggin2
06-03-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Blazestorm
Brass Eagle is the most successful company... they sponsor dynasty... are you saying dyansty is bad? Are you saying eggy 2's are bad. Are you saying Proflexes are bad?

Seriously dude, brass eagle is the most succesful company and people have to learn to accept that. They made a few mistakes, what company HASN'T. You don't see people complaining about the mismastched breeches on xmags, the superbolt problem? I don't see people bringing that back up. Brass eagle makes 20 dollar guns... because you are supposed to spend 20 bucks on them! They are for the kids who want to play some paintball in their backyard but don't have the money to play at a real field. So they grab a talon, a box of 500 and a mask and some 12grams, go out and gets some friends who see their gun, save up 40 bucks and get a talon too, because they want to TRYOUT the sport. they want to see what it is like before they spend 200 bucks on a spyder flash before they've even played.

I think Brass eagle is great :D

BTW Plain revy shells work with empire reloaders. when you put the motor in snap it in with the upper part first its 10x easier. I just switched my clear 12vt xboard with my black 12vt with empire internals.

THANK YOU! Finally someone that agrees with me

dansim
06-03-2003, 08:40 AM
they may be the most succesfull company but, alot of products being produced are going or have gone down hill, be got me into paintball aswell with a solid feeling grey talon, now with teh talon discontinued they have gone to teh blade and litterely i can squeeze a blade and feel the give in teh handles, and teh looseness of teh pump arm, revy shells are breaking..no not breaking more like tearing. ive seen it happen to more than 10 new revies when i was reffing people would slide into teh bunker and teh revy would tear off at thge neck leaving teh neck in the feed tube and teh hopper on teh ground and in one case teh hopper even broke off of a plactic elbow, and teh elbow was fine, be may have been good before, and it is responsible for getting alot of noobs in teh sport but lately their stuff is garbage:rolleyes: