PDA

View Full Version : Warped E-Mag on the cover of APG

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
06-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Just wondered if anyone else noticed the warped e-mag on the current issue of APG.

jaylock33
06-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Another mag heads up. This month's issue of Paintball 2xtremes has a quick thing on the X Valve in their new product spotlight.

dropkick1
06-01-2003, 07:21 AM
i did, its josh2xtremes on the cover.

ken

Gunga
06-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
Just wondered if anyone else noticed the warped e-mag on the current issue of APG.

Yup. That's Bill Mills of Warpig.com (http://www.warpig.com) fame (one of the best paintball sites on the 'Net, BTW) on the cover of APG with his Warp fed E-Mag. He's also known as billmi here on AO. :)

Army
06-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Gunga, the June issue has DAWN Mills on the cover, Bill's wife!

Xyxyll
06-01-2003, 01:06 PM
sigh... my APG subscription (after 3 years of getting it) ended with the May edition. I'm gunna resubscribe through one of the local school's fundraisers in the fall, so I'm gunna miss a couple editions. :(

I'd just resubscribe with the card, but I noticed that the first two years of my subscription (subscribed with the school), I'd be the first person I know to get it (usually a week before everyone else), and the last year (called up subscription), I'd be nearly the last person to see the magazine.

Mag Master 04
06-01-2003, 01:12 PM
APG + warped emag = rock the house! i noticed that too:D

BobTheCow
06-01-2003, 01:18 PM
Yeah, noticed that and was gonna post a thread about it... but then I noticed he was using a frickin EGGO!! :eek:
lol only kidding, of course... I simply forgot. :rolleyes:

Yay for AGD!!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
06-01-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63
Yeah, noticed that and was gonna post a thread about it... but then I noticed he was using a frickin EGGO!! :eek:
:rolleyes:

Yay for AGD!!

HAHA yeah Down with Brass Eagle! =X
LOL