PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

Automaggot68
06-01-2003, 11:11 PM
I just wanted to post how much I love AO, and how awesome all of you people are. How awesome Tom Kaye is. How awesome the Automag line of markers is. I mean,without you guys,I'd still be shooting my Tippy (which I love, Btw...lol)
I just think it's a big privilage,to know laot of you,and to post with you guys, to chew the fat, talk some smack every once in a while, and how much of an honor it is. I can't think of another thing, of another place, or another group of people that holds together so greatly, no epoxy, no solder, no magic elves needed to keep them/it together. The excellent customer service from both the Airgun Designs Staff,and from the people apart of this forumn. It's really nice to be apart of something small, and yet so large like the Automags forumn,the Automag family. Where else can you find a 'Ugliest gun ever' thread, and find some extremely unattractive marker setups? Where else can you find pictures of Tom Kaye's Face on Kahns Body, etc etc. I can't think of another. There's so much positive to say about this entire thing, about you all, about anything, so I'l just cut it short,and let all of you think about the greatness of Automags.org.
Kudos to Tom Kaye and his staff, thanks to everyone to supports AGD markers, and thanks for the fun memories.
Yeah, sappy, Lol. I'm going to go buy a sweater now, watch a soap opera,and cry like a 90 year old woman who just burnt her toast. :D
You guys rock.
All of you.

Army
06-02-2003, 12:06 AM
I came on board AO when it was still Andy's little world, long before Tom and AGD bought it, there are a few of us REALLY original AO'ers still here!

In the Andy days it was still a nice site, but suffered from what all other Pball sites still do; anonimity. We posted and talked and argued and called each other names, but never actually KNEW each other.

AO has changed the way Pball websites operate, gone out of the box, went beyond the paradigm, pushed the envelope... OH MY GOSH, I'VE GONE NEW AGE! STOP MEEEEE!...and became a family of sorts, a rather distended and fractured family to be sure, but one that builds friendships by actually meeting each other on the field. No other Pball website has factory sponsored meets, where the factory owner and boss himself comes out for a day of fun and frivality, with people he only knows...by internet nickname.

As a former machinist, I completely understood the Automag quality when I first laid eyes on a MiniMag, which soon became mine. Sure, there are more popular, flashier, blinkier markers with more moving parts than the Space Shuttle. But none, NONE, match the inherent quality of the man behind the factory, who doesn't care about how many messages the screen will send to your buddy in Omaha. He only cares about making you the best engineered and built marker in the world. Quality Always Shoots Straight, and Quality Engineering Always Shoots Faster than those wussy markers with all their digi-pets, moving blocks, multi-regulators, multi-tubes, multi things sticking out the front.

Automags are waking up the industry...again, it's time for them to play catch-up once more!

cphilip
06-02-2003, 07:58 AM
yea! what he said.... :D