PDA

View Full Version : AGD's new scenario tank?

TequilaMockingbird
06-01-2003, 11:55 PM
When I saw this, all I could think was "AGD needs this!" Heck, maybe we can take up an AO collection and take turns manning it at big games. It would definitely give TK an advantage at the next Shatner game. :D

Talon Riot Control Vehicle (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2417572314&category=6472)

Lopy-slopy
06-02-2003, 12:11 AM
That thing would never be alowed on a PB feild or scenerio. did you look at the demesions,14 feet high, 8.5 feet wide, 35 feet long. Imagin how many peole would die with that thing speeding around a feild. BTW it has a water cannon and a grenade launcher, no pb guns. It's an awsome vehicle but I dont think many people throw malitove cockails durring a PB game and the water cannon might piss some people off. It's a little over kill for paintball

edweird
06-02-2003, 12:21 AM
On the other hand ... BradAGD and I have been chatting about working on a AGD based paintball gatling gun... then potentially expanding it to a tank depending on our collective inspiration at Ao-Austin.

TippmannMan
06-02-2003, 12:25 AM
i love the little plug they put in the end where it says you can have your own personalized license plate :D