PDA

View Full Version : Just a question....

superdesk2007
06-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Heres what I want to know is an Autococker vertical only good if you upgrade it.
Here is what I'm thinking about getting an Autococker, Mag, or Impulse. I'm not sure. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out.

-=Squid=-
06-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Personally, I would recomend the impulse. I feel that you get the most for the money.

ugabiged88
06-02-2003, 09:00 AM
An vetical feed autococker will be an awesome gun even un-upgraded.

An automag will take a little more money to get to the same level as the autococker, but is still an awesome gun.

Try these guns and see which one you like better. If you can't decide always buy the automag!

rikkter
06-02-2003, 09:21 AM
well with cockers you just have the ability to add tons and tons of every stuff to make it unique to you. mags dont have all those fancy little features you can do with cockers and such, and impulses i guess, i dont know much about impulses so i can't really talk on behalf of those.

cockers are great working guns, when they work. theyre fun to tinker with if you like to do that stuff.

other than that, try them, see which one yo like.

xadamx
06-02-2003, 12:54 PM
if youre interested in 'lower end' electro guns; look at the Bushmaster BKO. They are great guns that really rip and are easily maintained. they are also a lot cheaper than impulses. great gun, i love mine.

jaylock33
06-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Shoot all three pick the one you like best because when its all over you need to be happy with your choice.