PDA

View Full Version : Our first tourney - Adrenalin Zone 3-man in Modesto

Aegis
06-02-2003, 01:16 PM
What a blast. Got wiped out, but had a lot of fun and picked up a lot of info. I used an RT Pro that I bought the night before the match, and littlepaintballboy used his automag/intelliframe. Did not feel "outgunned" - no hardware issues at all. We just didn't communicate well.

The Diamondbacks provided the refs, and seemed to do a very good job. I like the folks at Extreme, they have been very good with my son and his friends. Rich Telford came up and introduced himself, quite a nice guy.

Here's the team picking up the Sportsmanship award: that must be for getting hit the most -

http://www.sacpaintball.com/albums/ADRENALIN_ZONE_3_MAN/11_G.jpg

xadamx
06-02-2003, 02:19 PM
yea man comunication is key :) and hey you cant argue with 3 cases of free paint! id love to win a good sportsmanship award :) it shows the caliber of people you are

Kevmag
06-02-2003, 04:41 PM
That's a great achievement winning the the Sportsmanship Award especially the first time out. I'm pretty sure they don't give you that for just making a good target. Congrats!

Here's the team picking up the Sportsmanship award: that must be for getting hit the most -

ERut
06-02-2003, 04:45 PM
This is why my team still hasnt played a touney. Too expensive to go get our butts kicked

ZAust
06-02-2003, 05:01 PM
well now we have an emag so our butts will be kicked just a little less.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-02-2003, 06:22 PM
it was really fun tho, met a bunch of nice people including rich telford, learned alot of strategy and all that stuff.by the way im on the left. i thought i was smiling?:rolleyes: :D :(

mxracer33x
06-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Its good to see another AO group playing in the Nor*Cal Tourney scene. Our team generally plays a bit farther north than Modesto since we are based out of Chico. Shoot me a PM if your planning on practicing or playing anywhere in Sac or north of there. We always like more teams to practice with and sometimes are in need of picking up players for bigger tourneys (7-10 man)

Good Luck, See you at the field

LittlePaintballBoy
06-02-2003, 06:56 PM
actually the guy on the right is from folsom

ERut
06-02-2003, 08:30 PM
How old are you little paintball boy? Just curious...