PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

wobbles82
06-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Alright guys, like my usual annoying self :p I have a few questions here. I have narrowed it down to a Flatline tank, or the new Max-Flo for my RT-Pro, I just need to know this. Has anybody tried using no drop with the maxflo on any of their mags? For example, how all Timmy's pretty much have no drop to line up over their forearm. I really wanna know if this is comfortable with an RT-Pro, it looks it. Also, the new ULE trigger, has anybody tried and can approve that its worth the 100 bucks? Im def not getting the Y-Grip so I may get that if I get some feedback. Lastly, barrel for my ULE body, I know I see a lot of Scepter kits, are they durable and smooth? Freaks aren't really my thing...so JUST LET ME KNOW GUYS! On anything, and your help is greatly appreciated. ! :cool:

maglover52
06-02-2003, 02:10 PM
get a cp barrel kit there sweet.

xadamx
06-02-2003, 02:12 PM
i dont know about how flatline and maxflo tanks feel but i can tell you that scepter barrel kits are really really nice. my friend has one on his timmy and they are sumper smooth, you cant see the seams and the inserts feel a lot more strong than freak inserts, shoots really well too