PDA

View Full Version : v force. no difference for glass wearers?

TippmannMan
06-02-2003, 06:51 PM
i just got a set of v force morph goggles. and while i am extremely pleased. i do not see how they help glass wearers. i had no problem wearing glasses under my old JT mask and i have no problem wearing them under the v force. what is the "problem" with you other glass wearers? does it press against the face? does it get pinched by the noise area? just curious maybe i just have abnormally paintball conforming specs :)

superdesk2007
06-02-2003, 08:31 PM
At first my V Force pressed my glasses but now for some reason they don't. I guess the glasses thing could be a sales gimick, I really don't know.

FooTemps
06-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Dude, my shield doesn't help the glasses... the nose thing rides up too high and presses against my glasses.

The JOE
06-02-2003, 09:22 PM
WEll, my V-force helps mostly because I've got extra little parts that extend outward about a half inch from the lens on my glasses (Before they got back towards my ears).

If you find that confusing at all... and most of you probably do... this explanation should help - I've got extra metal on my glasses.

Recon by Fire
06-02-2003, 09:51 PM
I don't know about this mask but if you wear larger frame glasses you will have problems with the fit of masks. Mine would get pressed in the mask and I had a fog problem (glasses not mask). So I got contacts just for playing paintball.

circus5
06-02-2003, 10:55 PM
ya know JT makes a perscription lense frame that mounts inside their goggles. i'd own one, but i use contacts.

TippmannMan
06-02-2003, 11:28 PM
i know that and i have no problem with the v force nor the JT which is why i am asking people why they think one of the marketing hyped features of the v force is that glasses fit comfortably underneath. and i went a little deeper into the situation and found that the eye area of the v force mask is SMALLER than that of the JT spectra (i just remembered the name). isnt that kinda weird? its really a big difference if you hold the two side by side.