PDA

View Full Version : Tom your webmaster is lacking horribly

AutomagBoy
06-02-2003, 11:32 PM
When is Airgun.com going to get updated? It doesnt have any info on ule, warpfeed, sluggo, ect mainbodies. Also probably the main income, the x-mag, has no info either, just the picture on the main page. I know things are probably busy down there but I would like to see some added info on the future y-grip and ule trigger. Thanks

--mike--

Dayspring
06-03-2003, 12:16 AM
They add current products to the page. ULE & X-Valve are up there.Just an FYI. Why put up items that are in prototype stages?

Cryer
06-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by AutomagBoy
When is Airgun.com going to get updated? It doesnt have any info on ule, warpfeed, sluggo, ect mainbodies.
Yeah it does. Check again.

Also probably the main income, the x-mag, has no info either, just the picture on the main page.
I wouldn't say it's the main income. It's also owned by AGDEurope. Their page has all the info on it.

I know things are probably busy down there but I would like to see some added info on the future y-grip and ule trigger.
All the info on those 2 is available on the forums. When They are released, then the info will likely become available there...
At least that's the way it's been in the past.

My only beef is the pulldown "SPONSOR" tags at the top of the forum pages. There has to be som other way to do that...:rolleyes:

*Edit Dayspring beat me to it...:o