PDA

View Full Version : Who on Lockout Shoots an E-Mag?

BlackVCG
06-03-2003, 02:06 AM
There's a guy on Lockout that shoots an E-Mag, or at least he did in the World Cup 2002. I saw it in the 720 "Beyond the Fifty" video in the Lockout vs. Ignition game.

It's hard to spot, but the first thing that set me off was that the guy had a hopper left PF body and then I saw the battery pack so I knew it was an E-Mag.

I believe his last name is Hopkins...

vaypourus
06-03-2003, 02:26 AM
Next time I am up there I could ask.....I don't know of anyone who shoots one though. I was under the impression that they are shooting the E-blade Lotuses and the FF Matrixes?

I will ask Ethan when I see him.

On a side note, he sure did like my Chord V2 body; he can't wait to see the rest of the gun!

pookachu32
06-03-2003, 05:58 AM
I have seen a couple of traumahead videos of Lockout. There were two brother's with last name Hopkins. I know atleast one of em was shooting an Emag. One of their names was Kevin and I'm not sure what the other one was. They were shooting regular mags back in the cocker days as well.

KayleAGD
06-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Kevin hopkins shoots an e-mag. I am not sure about his twin brother steve.

cphilip
06-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Uh oh....looks like somebody gonna get a kiss now...:D

Blazestorm
06-03-2003, 09:16 AM
I remember that Black... he got bunkered by that ignition with the GZ. I was like powerfeed body... macroline to valve.... EMAG! I thought that was a nicely done move, he shot a few shots to get the guys in the center tucked in, than ran around quick took a few shots and kept going, ended up getting shot 7-8 times :D