PDA

View Full Version : I NEVER got my lvl 10 working

PaintballSmurf13
06-03-2003, 02:26 AM
I worked on my mag for hours and hours. I never got my mag to fire with the level 10 bolt in it. It would start leaking from the overpressure valve. I then ordered a brand new overpressure vavle hoping to correct the problem. DIDNT WORK. so finally I gave up on it and soon bought a cocker. (I bought a cocker because I turn a mag into a blender when I play). So is there any way I could send my gun to AGD to get it fixed and working like new with the lvl 10 in it? if so, how much would it cost? oh and btw, my mag is also very old, and i bought it used from a shop, it even has an aftermarket body rail with a pump rod slot in it, which i though was kinda strange.

demonguy8
06-03-2003, 05:27 AM
I think it might just be some mags cant hack the LVL10 due too minor tolerance issues of some kind or another...

Every mag has a different velocity range that the springs can be used for to dial in.. My old rtpro for instance, had to use the STOCK spring (ie the worst of the worst) to get under 300fps. Now the shortest springs are the least effective at preventing chops while the longest are the most effective. At any time I could chrono under 300 fps with the thing (ie using the stock spring), I was also able to EASILY chop, (even with the "0" carrier)...

Kevmaster
06-03-2003, 08:25 AM
AGD can install it, just call and get an RA number or one of the many techs here on the boards (including myself) can also do it