PDA

View Full Version : some help with a new ule

chronic john
06-03-2003, 03:25 PM
alright ive been on for a month now havent posted much .... but now im lookin for a new ule mag ... i have 2 mags ... already an electro fed one and a intellafed one also ...but these things are goin on 12 years old now so its time for the colection to grow .....what im lookin for is a complete brand new gun ... i was hopeing someone on here did the whole deal ... i hope ... heres all the parts that i would be interested in and the whole gun tested and delivered for cash of course ... asap ... ule body dark forest green like the c-p green highly polished anno ...then onto the valve the x-valve of course and can this come polished also ... then the intelafeed trigger frame with the blade trigger in polished ... c-p flame drop forward that nice dark green and there on-off also ... a new rail set up somethin nice thats also milled and polished ... a halo-b loader in green of course ...the 2 kapp 90 degree swivels in silver along with a qwik disconnect and a 14 inch peice of stainless line ... thank you ... and my aim name is bunker420 and e-mail is bunker420@aol.com

beefstew
06-03-2003, 06:17 PM
hey!
Guess what?
Your in the wrong forum.
Please move this to the markers forum before i get sick from looking at all the misplaced threads.
Thanks
Phil

chronic john
06-03-2003, 06:24 PM
well i figured this says paintball talk and thats all it is is a question and im waiting for a reply from someone that could help me out been waitn for a while now like 4 hrs or so i think .....and as ya seen i said im new here so for me just to move it when i can barely turn the computer on already is crazy cause i dont know how to move it .... so i guess its headache time ...oh well

mrkbik
06-03-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry, but putting "..." in between everything is driving me nuts! Oh well.

chronic john
06-04-2003, 11:10 AM
man i put a post up to ask a question ... then the next thing ya know i got people cryin like my wife and 5 kids do when somethin aint the way they like it ... well i thought this was a forum about paintball ... not a forum of how or where ya think i should type ... maybe i missread the title paintball talk maybe it should say soap opera drama ... if ya dont wanna read it then dont ... if ya dont like my peiods ohhhhhhh welllllll ... one stupid question i ask ... so like i said instead of postin to somethin you know nothing about ... make your own damm thread or go stare in the mirror and complain to yourselves ... im tired of this **** go **** yourselves

AcemanPB
06-04-2003, 11:25 AM
PM Tunaman, he is a mod on these boards and he builds "custom" guns. Just PM with the parts you want your gun to have and he could probably whip one up for you. It would save you the trouble of buying a mag stock and spending more money swapping out parts.

cphilip
06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Alrighty now! Its not need to get all huffy about a new guy posting in the wrong forum and there are certainly better ways to explain that than you did Beef. I mean let the moderators do the moderation. OK.

John welcome to the forum. Sorry it got off like this. Yes if you want to advertise for a new marker that would be done in Classifieds. Either in Markers or you can find dealers in the Dealers Forum and contact them.

If you want to talk about paintball and if you were for instance asking what we thought you might should buy then this would be the right place. Is that what you wanted to do?

It will take a little while for the rules to get to be second nature.

Now that being said we do not allow cursing in here even when it triggers the curse filter. Thats a violation too. So go up and read the FAQ's and you will be a little more aware. And for heaven sakes do not let some of these goons get under your skin. It's the Internet for heavens sakes!

Welcome to AO. I am gonna leave this here for now and get some input on what we think you should be looking for.

Crazy
06-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by chronic john
man i put a post up to ask a question ... then the next thing ya know i got people cryin like my wife and 5 kids do when somethin aint the way they like it ... well i thought this was a forum about paintball ... not a forum of how or where ya think i should type ... maybe i missread the title paintball talk maybe it should say soap opera drama ... if ya dont wanna read it then dont ... if ya dont like my peiods ohhhhhhh welllllll ... one stupid question i ask ... so like i said instead of postin to somethin you know nothing about ... make your own damm thread or go stare in the mirror and complain to yourselves ... im tired of this **** go **** yourselves

AMEN BROTHA

mrkbik
06-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Sorry about that man, I had a long day yesterday and was getting a bit cranky. Anyway, your best bet would definitely be with Tunaman. You cold go to his web site: www.tunamart.com and he might have what you are looking for.

chronic john
06-04-2003, 03:12 PM
crazy , cphilip , aceman , thanks for the replys and yes its my bad for putting it in the wrong forum ... i am looking for the whole deal assembled to my description so not to have a bunch of leftover stocker parts ie:body valve ect ... i guess its time to conact tunaman it seems that he is the man for this kinda stuff ... sorry for the aggrivation i started ... what does p-m tunaman mean like e-mail or somethin???? im computer illeterate i can barely type im 33 we never had typewriters or comps in school ...lol

mrkbik
06-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Pm stands for private message. It is like email, but hosted by automags.org.