PDA

View Full Version : Impulse LPR SetUp

lloyd_kinky
06-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Alright, I have a 2K Imp, old school GreenLight(non-vision) board, Eclipse Bolt, NDZ Brass Hammer, NDZ Valve, Eclipse Front Cap, WGP Tickler LPR, SP LPR nipple, Stock Ram, Stock Pull Pin, AA Apoc bottle, and a Max-Flo. I know my Internal mass is a bit on the heavy side, around 1500g(1200-1300 is Optimal). First prob is my Tickler. It creeps a bit, not horrible, but noticable. Second prob it a bit of shoot down. I only get it under a REALLY fast string, around 14-16bps(with paint). Is my Apoc/Flo combo starving my 'gun, or is the prob in my LPR. Flo pressure is at 180, LPR is putting out 60-70psi. Any Help is super. ty.
Parker

spunkjunky56
06-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Try upping your input pressure to 210 or so and setting your LPR around 100.

lloyd_kinky
06-03-2003, 11:12 PM
What is my 'noids max input?? Where does the PRV go off? ty for the advice.
Parker

spunkjunky56
06-04-2003, 12:51 AM
The max input for the solenoid is around 200 psi. The PRV also goes off around 200 psi. I'm guessing that you have the LPR mounted on your front cap. You'll have to remove the PRV and plug the hole if you want to kick up the PSI on the Max-Flo. One thing you could do is swap the plug in the back of the gun with the PRV. This will serve as a fail safe should you crank the LPR up too high. Then just tinker with different settings until you get an efficent set-up. The purpose of the LPR is that the solenoid has it's own dedicated and regulated air supply. This allows you to run the gun at higher input pressures while keeping the `noid running at safe pressures. The settings I gave earlier were general guidelines as every Impulse is slightly different.