PDA

View Full Version : Send a Bass to the Mideast for me!!!

SGTKennedy
06-04-2003, 09:29 AM
gah, every time i get out i look for a music shop, to no avail, ive found one bass. 150 dollar bass for 250 with NOTHING extra poo. someone send me one!!!!
this place sucks. i want to go home. i do like the money thats rollin in. maybe an Xmag will happen. hmmmm. or maybe just an Xvalve and a ULE. meh.
screw the bass, someone send me beer. or Jack, jack will work.
thanks.
kennedy

CasingBill
06-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Dude, you should post your address or how we can get stuff to you. I'm sure people on this board would send stuff to you. Theres lots of creative people here who would love to send you some stuff.
Thanks for servin!:)

oldsoldier
06-04-2003, 11:20 AM
SLACKER!!! Get back to work! Hey, email me your addy on AKO...people here want to send you a "care" package. Check first though...I heard rumors that you can only receive them from family. I can work around that though. When I get back from Cuba, whenever that may be, me and you are gonna hook up, and go get some beers. You need to drink that sand out of your head anyway...
Be safe bro.

-=Squid=-
06-04-2003, 11:24 AM
PM me your address, I will fish up some uber stuff to send! :D

deathstalker
06-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
...I heard rumors that you can only receive them from family.
Nope; my coworkers and I send care packages all the time.

PFCKennedy - if you promise to share, I can probably get some donations together for things we know we can send. Unfortunately, this does not include alcohol.:)

We've been sending Purell, baby wipes, Gatorade, granola bars, oatmeal, DVD's, Jolly Ranchers, and breathing masks. I make a monthly run to Sam's Club and if you let me know how to get a hold of you, I'll send a few things your way.

dave_p
06-04-2003, 07:21 PM
a bass

SGTKennedy
06-10-2003, 08:37 AM
sorry, havent been on in a while... found aklohol. hehe. yakked my brain out last night. along with some twizzler. it was great.
yeah, found a place for a bass... just gotta get there.
i dont have an address that works at the moment.... all our stuff goes way way north of here.. yall will get it when i get a good addy.
OS, mmmm beer.
kennedy

TNS2k2
06-10-2003, 09:57 PM
PFCKennedy!!! hurry up and get back home so i can harrass you on mIRC again..... :P, almost forgot about you for a while eh...

SGTKennedy
06-11-2003, 04:30 AM
hoser.

breg
06-11-2003, 04:28 PM
SPC Kennedy,
I was there last summer. Kuwait was not the jewel of South East asia they told me it would be. Look for one thing, though: when you get back, see if every time you go outside you head directly for the shade. I never noticed I did that until a friend of mine pointed that out to me.
Get back soon, drink many, many beverages, then look in this forum for hangover cures.

Later, Breg

Thordic
06-12-2003, 08:23 AM
I heard some tool gave you a promotion, Jamie. What kind of crackerass officers we got running the show over there, promoting people like you? :)

Get an address up, we have an inflatable love piggy ready to go, to make your long nights a little easier... ;)

SGTKennedy
06-12-2003, 09:32 AM
weve got dogs and camels. who needs piggies?

yeah, the tool that promoted me is no longer in charge. he got caught boinkin another Captian in a guard tower. heheheh. i found that amusing. they also had a pickup they would rendezvous in. everyone calls in the ____ truck.

growing a molester stash out here. if only i could make it to splatt 2. it kinda looks like a dirty sanchez. it rocks. im not going to shave it until i get out of this place.

hey if i get you an address will yous guys pitch in and buy me an Xmag????? ;) alright. its time for me to go watch a movie.
jamie

deathstalker
06-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by PFCKennedy
hey if i get you an address will yous guys pitch in and buy me an Xmag????? ;)
Um, no.:) I'm more than happy to fill reasonable requests, though.

We send our stuff to someone at Camp Virginia. Are you near there?

Thordic
06-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by PFCKennedy
yeah, the tool that promoted me is no longer in charge.

Why does that not surprise me? ;)

Molester mustache? Are you buggering the privates now?

SGTKennedy
06-13-2003, 12:57 AM
yeah im at Camp New Jersey. my unit runs all the base camps until a few weeks when we roll out.

and thor, Anyone that wants it. privates, sgts, LTs whatever. nah, i havent gotten any booty here. im afraid if i try i will find bush. and i dont have my machete.
kennedy

Magadeth
06-13-2003, 04:15 AM
Hey! I'm Pfc Kennedy, and I'm at Ft lewis. Cco 2-3Inf :P I feel for you guys over there, pm me and I'll see If I can take up a collection from my fellow shamuria and maybe send you a little somethinsomethin. I know we all got mighty thirsty at ntc and jrtc, cant imagine how bad it must be for you guys.

Mango
06-13-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey SPC Kennedy!! I was wondering where you went bro, I had no idea you were deployed. You have to work on getting some kind of address, I have something from my prior service buddies at the police academy you might like. If you don't get it, I'll send it to Oldsoldier teehee. :D :confused:

SGTKennedy
06-13-2003, 11:45 PM
fixin to lose all connections again, so i dont know if ill be able to hook up to AO. but i will be able to email, its going to be a few weeks before i have an address. so give it to OS. heh, im not a pfc anymore. finally made Spc. its getting hot here, 150something..... the thermometer doesnt go that high, it says H on the screen. its nuts. well, i have to go count portajons and tent poles. damn supply companies.
slackers lead the way,
kennedy