PDA

View Full Version : ULE Trigger Frame?

theguy
06-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I know many of the ULE products that have recently been released and I know that a ULE Trigger is in testing, but what about a ULE Trigger Frame?

Dave
06-04-2003, 10:40 AM
Well, if your talking about for regular mags, the Intelliframe is pretty light, and the carbon fiber frame is the lightest frame I've ever held.

-Dave

Dayspring
06-04-2003, 10:42 AM
For all intents and purposes, the ULE trigger frame is a lightened Emag grip frame. The hump on the back has been milled off, as well as some of the interior materials. There isn't a ULE frame for mechanicals cuz the I-Frame pretty much covers it. It's hollow inside as it is. :D

theguy
06-04-2003, 12:08 PM
By "there isn't a ULE Frame for mechanicals" do you mean regular mags? I own an E-Mag and I'm looking for an unannoed ULE trigger frame (or something in that sense)...this "I-Frame" is for regular mags?

Dayspring
06-04-2003, 12:14 PM
ULE trigger frame for emags come in black only. (All the un-anno'd ones are going to Xmag construction.) And technically, they are not for sale. You have to find one from a dealer; they run over $200.

The I-Frame is the Intelliframe. Aluminum double trigger frame for mechanical Mags. Not built for the Emag/Xmag/SFL. Make sense?

theguy
06-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Ahh, It all comes together now, thanks a lot...Alright, I have another question, who can annodize the stock E-Mag Frames for a reasonable price?

Dayspring
06-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Check the dealers forum. But I know KP Customs is a good place. There's another guy who advertises here as well. REALLY nice work. Datapimp69 uses him.

FYI- you get cheaper prices if you can do several parts in one shot.

wyn1370
06-04-2003, 12:46 PM
data's been using extreme paintball (xpb.us)
I'm waiting for my GZ to come back from them. But everything else I've seen is top notch.

Kevmag
06-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Check the dealers forum. But I know KP Customs is a good place. There's another guy who advertises here as well. REALLY nice work. Datapimp69 uses him.

FYI- you get cheaper prices if you can do several parts in one shot.

I think KP does powder coating. XPB does annodizing and I believe they do Data's dropforwards. They have several examples of markers from this board.

Dayspring
06-04-2003, 01:52 PM
I think KP did the most recent batch of Xmags... So I think you're wrong Kevmag...

**EDIT**
Nope. You were right. It was PK Selective that did the Xmags. I always get those letters mixed up. :D

theguy
06-04-2003, 05:45 PM
thanks guys