PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag

paintball_junkie
06-04-2003, 06:41 PM
I finally decided I didnt like my autocokcer and wanted another mag. I was lookin at eh E-Mags and wanted to known if they came with the ACE or if the E-Mag valve had lvl-10 in it? Here is a link tot he one i was lookin at.

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-1202.html

hitech
06-04-2003, 06:51 PM
That one would not have either ACE or Level 10. I'd also bet it is out of stock.

BajaBoy
06-04-2003, 06:54 PM
ace, no.. Good chance its gunna come with xalve/level ten

Rmarks
06-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by hitech
That one would not have either ACE or Level 10. I'd also bet it is out of stock.

well if you would've clicked the "check stock" button it would showed you it was in stock. ;) That might come with a Level 10. A friend of mine bought a E-mag off of Action Village not to long ago and it came with an Emax valve. Call up and ask if those come with the EmaX valve, if it does then you'll get the LX.

IcantBelieveit
06-04-2003, 07:02 PM
a lot of people turn off the ACE anyways. slows ya down in long strings

hitech
06-04-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Rmarks
Well if you would've clicked the "check stock" button it would showed you it was in stock. ;)

Maybe, maybe not. A friend of mine tried to buy one recently and they were out of stock on almost all the emags. That MIGHT be one they still have. They don't always have it when you order one and it says it is in stock. ;)

jayel579
06-04-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
ace, no.. Good chance its gunna come with xalve/level ten

i ordered mine from them, got the x-valve w/ LX

BajaBoy
06-04-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by jayel579

i ordered mine from them, got the x-valve w/ LX

well arnt u just soo lucky!:mad:

haha jk, i got my emag from 888 and got all heavy stuff. but of corse they told me it was the new ones.

so if there is anyone on these forums that works for 888, i hate you! You guys screw up EVERYTHING includind my warp.. paint.. emag.. (they sent me a black rtp when i ordered a polished emag!!!)

oh and might i say.. they lie Alot?

WARPED1
06-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Rmarks

well if you would've clicked the "check stock" button it would showed you it was in stock. ;) That might come with a Level 10. A friend of mine bought a E-mag off of Action Village not to long ago and it came with an Emax valve. Call up and ask if those come with the EmaX valve, if it does then you'll get the LX. Best thing to do is to call and make sure things are in stock.