PDA

View Full Version : Reactivity?

DroopyTheBacker
06-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Where does the air for the reactivity in RT/E/X valves come from? Does it lead directly from the dump chamber or is it from the valve? I'm just sorta wondering exactly how this works, still stuck on my idea of putting an RT reg on a cocker and getting reactivity.

ChucktheMAGician
06-04-2003, 08:44 PM
I'm still confused how you're gonna put a mag valve in there and still have a cocker? Why not just put a little piston in the grip like Tippmann does and draw pressure from the front reg. Oh and I want credit for this idea if you make any money!!:cool:

DroopyTheBacker
06-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Well I'm new to mags, been a cocker shooter for awhile, till 3 weeks ago. And I kinda miss the trigger, but I like the speed and the recharge rates on the mag. So I wanna keep the RT reg for the recharge rates. And when I mean take the RT valve and put it as an inline, I don't mean rip off the bolt and duct tape it to an asa. I mean I just want the dump chamber and regulator, not take the valve part. I'm not exactly sure how the air gets from the RT and splits off into the bolt and the trigger, that's why I started this thread. I'm not sure if it's possible. The tippy RT style might work though, just not as fun :p