PDA

View Full Version : ULE & Warp owners.

RoadDawg
06-05-2003, 12:50 AM
I recently purchased a ULE body and was trying to figure out a way to put my warp on it. After some messing around with I can't find a good way to do it. So I thought I'd ask AO. How do people with vert feeds set up their warps? If someone could please post a pic of a different setup I'd appreciate it. Thanks

AutomagRT1483
06-05-2003, 12:56 AM
I had the same problem with it, never could figure out how to set it up. So as a result I donated my warp (gave away free of charge) to automagfreek since I'm such a nice guy. Warp ULE bodies should be out soon, I saw the prototype last weekend, it looks sweet. Can't wait to get my hands on one of them puppies.:)

Maybe you should try to find another feedneck that isn't so wide as the ULE feedneck, that might do it.

RoadDawg
06-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Well I've modded a 90* bracket so it fits the vert neck but it looks way silly with how it sticks out. I even tried a 90* hooked to a 90* (so it made a U) and came to the conclusion that probably wouldn't feed very good. So for the moment I'm out of ideas. I'm yet to see anything on the warped ULE body. I hope it looks good and doesn't require modding the rail. If so I'm gonna have an even lighter rail. :)

adam shannon
06-05-2003, 01:02 AM
a pro-team warp kit comes with extra parts that allow you to mod most vert feed markers to warp. the kit comes with a small piece of tube that is threaded for angel feed necks. you replace the feed neck with this piece then the 90 degree warp elbow slips over that. the whole thing only adds 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch to the bodys height. its almost on par with a warp feed body with not too much extra height. and you can still throw the feed neck back on if you choose to switch back to vert feed.

AutomagRT1483
06-05-2003, 01:04 AM
If my memory serves me right, I do believe I saw the rail milled down a little bit were the feedneck went on the rail.

Bensongg
06-05-2003, 08:26 AM
You have to get the PTP Angel Threaded Warp Feed neck.
http://www.printproofing.com/greg/ULERight150dpi.jpg