PDA

View Full Version : For 1stdeadeye and FactsofLife. You will LOVE this article.

aaron_mag
06-05-2003, 05:13 PM
As I recall our debates about the government knowing "more" than the general public I couldn't help but find the article below sadly amusing.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/919753.asp

Think you will find it informative. Read it then you will be on the same emotional, spiritual, and intellectual level as me.:rolleyes: God I'm becoming more like CB all the time. :D

Collegeboy
06-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by aaron_mag
Think you will find it informative. Read it then you will be on the same emotional, spiritual, and intellectual level as me.:rolleyes: God I'm becoming more like CB all the time. :D

Must be a sad day. :p

Expect I never said that. :)

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I never said that our Government was all knowing.

Hell, look at Eric Rudolph. Our government knew the area he was in and it took us five years to find him. Saddam had over 10 years to rebuild and hide his WMD program if he indeed had one. If he has one, they will find it, it will just take a while!

Don't think because I defend the current administrations policies that I am some mindless robot. I strongly disagree with the U.S. P.A.T.R.I.O.T.S. Act. It is a pain the butt for me at work, plus it is worthless.

It is a nice article, but get me a NY Times one. At least they aren't owned by the Washington Post. I hear that some hotshot named Blair does incredible and insightful work for the times!:eek: ;)

FactsOfLife
06-05-2003, 05:47 PM
PMSNBC.

Nuff said.

joeyjoe367
06-05-2003, 05:59 PM
I dunno man... Saddam was willing to risk his Regime for whatever the hell he had in there.

Why in the hell would he kick out weapons inspectors if he didn't have anything to hide? If Clinton hadn't been such a wuss, we'd have gone back there and whupped him good YEARS ago.

Remember, it's about resumption, not preemtion (sp?).

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
It is a nice article, but get me a NY Times one. At least they aren't owned by the Washington Post. I hear that some hotshot named Blair does incredible and insightful work for the times!:eek: ;)

No one has remarked how clever this quip was!;)

Collegeboy
06-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367
I dunno man... Saddam was willing to risk his Regime for whatever the hell he had in there.

Why in the hell would he kick out weapons inspectors if he didn't have anything to hide? If Clinton hadn't been such a wuss, we'd have gone back there and whupped him good YEARS ago.

Remember, it's about resumption, not preemtion (sp?).

Read the book The Mission. The plan to attack Iraq was written up in Clintons' term. He just couldn't find the right time to do so while haivng the public's approval. The army that Bush used was created under Clinton, the plans that Bush used was created under Clinton.

m-98
06-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

No one has remarked how clever this quip was!;)

I got it.:D

cphilip
06-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Well thats another indication you just have it all the way you want too when you want it to be... I realy just wonder where you get your information some times... Anyway not going to debate this at all with you

I think we all tired of this

Political not allowed and this has turned the corner.

Closed.