PDA

View Full Version : IntelliFrame to revolution 9v

souler
06-06-2003, 01:51 PM
I want to intellifeed my old 9v revy.

The instructions that can be found on the web page are for the 12v, but how about the 9v one?

Anyone can explain me where to solder the wires?

I know itīs and old loader, but it functions well for me, and I donīt want to buy a new 12v (they break soooo easily)

ugabiged88
06-06-2003, 09:17 PM
I think that it would be the same as hooking up your intelliframe to a 12v, but I am not 100% sure.

souler
06-09-2003, 10:23 AM
ugabiged88 I donīt think the wiring can be done the same way because the circuit board of the 9v loader is different than the 12v one.

What I want to know is the places where I have to solder the wires that come from the microswtich of the frame.

Dayspring
06-09-2003, 10:27 AM
Do what I did. Buy the Xboard upgrade. It fits right in, you just take out the plastic block that sits in the battery compartment. Keep the shells. They're relatively cheap- something like $15.

Cryer
06-09-2003, 10:36 AM
I'ts the same process. On my 12v, I didn't solder anything. you splice into one of the wires coming from the eye, and take the other wire to the battery terminal. You don't have to mess with the board itself.
I don't remember exactly which wire to splice, but in the technical manual section of the store, there are step-by-step instructions.