PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty working their magic again

AlabamaMan
06-06-2003, 04:58 PM
First day scores for dynasty 97, 95, 100, 100.

I have a hard time believing these guys will every lose a tourny.

jaylock33
06-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Sooner or later everyone gets caught.

MagAl
06-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Cool dynasty seems to be the best out there right now, but nothing lasts forever, sooner or later somebody will come along and beat them, but as hard as there playing now they deserve it.

yeahthatsme
06-07-2003, 12:01 AM
what else did you expect?

Halliday
06-07-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by jaylock33
Sooner or later everyone gets caught.

Well said.

Blazestorm
06-07-2003, 06:42 AM
Uh yah, Naughty Dogs beat them in their first pro tourney. W00t ND FROM DA NORTHWEST!

Rocky is a cool dude... he has hellfire sitting in his garage... just... sitting there... he said around 10-15 cases, they're for the team but the team is too lazy to drive down to oregon... so they buy paint up here. Crazy mofo's. Their eblade orracles are hella nice man. Shot one, best e-orracle I've shot, rocky says that he has to check the triggers every tourney to make sure his team didn't make them so they bounce, hah. :D

I know Mapp.. front player... canbodian... yah he's crazy :D I should get out to STP more often...

But yah. Naughty Dogs = best pro team, know why? CAUSE THEY SHOOT COCKERS!

Blazestorm
06-07-2003, 06:47 AM
They are ahead of Dynasty and SHOULD be ahead of fury, but fury reffed vegas :p

btw this is the PSP 2003 scores

rhcp377
06-07-2003, 10:06 AM
maybe its just me but like didnt bad company beat them in a recent tourny with 9 alive in the semi's?

Blazestorm
06-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Dynasty had a good first year, and a good second, now they're going downhill.

My favorite teams are Bad Company, Aftershock, and Naughty Dogs. :D

walker2287
06-07-2003, 05:00 PM
um blazestorm ur wrong. dynasty did lose one tourny, but that was the only game they lost that tourny. The PSP Pro ten man is gone. THe NPPL 7 man dynasty has won 2 straight. THe mellenium Dynasty has won 3 straight. U cant say a team is having a bad year when the lose one tourny (the finals was single elimination, all other tournys use multiple for finals) and that was the only game they lost all year. dynasty has won 5/6 tournys theve been in compared to naughty dogs 2/7 (psp la ten man pro, psp lv div 1 x-ball) no one who follows pro paintball can seriasly say dynasty is haveing a bad year or that any other team (besides nxl) is better than them. also naughty dogs first pro tourny was the nppl HB 7 man which they placed third. Naughty Dogs is a great team but they havnt proven to anyone that they are better than dynasty.

Blazestorm
06-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Eh whatever, I still think naughtydogs are better than dynasty. Scores don't mean s*** to me, put them against eachother, Naughty dogs would win.

Dynasty is having their glory for a few years, but aftershock/naughtydogs/badcompany are all alot better than them. It's my opinion, but yah.