PDA

View Full Version : sling frame

littleman1235
06-06-2003, 06:13 PM
i was reading the june issue of Paintball Magazine and saw an artical about the MedUSA Sling Frame, from Pro-Team.
its supposed to be a frame that fits both cockers and mags and has an amazingly short and light trigger pull. its also supposed to have a magnetic trigger.
it sounds amazing....but ive never seen them for sale or heard of them before this. ive searched the internet and cant find them.
has anyone else ever seen/heard of them before? they sound great, and i want to get one, but as i said ive never seen them or heard of them-i want to know more about them before to make sure that they are ok first
thanx for any help

i_baked_cookies
06-06-2003, 06:24 PM
June 4, 2002 - Our new Benchmark Medusa "Sling" Trigger Frame is almost ready. We are finishing our Beta testing, and the results are even better than expected. Our head tech Earl has his trigger down to a 1mm SUPER light pull. The really good news is that this frame will fit both 'Cockers and Mags (you'll see...). Stay tuned. We'll have photos next week.

that was from
http://www.proteamdirect.com/proteam/updates.html

check back in a week i guess:D

p8ntballsnowman
06-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by smee
June 4, 2002 - Our new Benchmark Medusa "Sling" Trigger Frame is almost ready. We are finishing our Beta testing, and the results are even better than expected. Our head tech Earl has his trigger down to a 1mm SUPER light pull. The really good news is that this frame will fit both 'Cockers and Mags (you'll see...). Stay tuned. We'll have photos next week.

that was from
http://www.proteamdirect.com/proteam/updates.html

check back in a week i guess:D
That was over a year ago. I wonder what happened to it.

Halo2x
06-10-2003, 05:05 PM
1mm SUPER light pull?!! slap a ule trigger on that and see what happens :D

But id like to know what happened to them too.

iownamag
06-11-2003, 07:34 AM
"January 15th, 2003 - The new Medusa "Lite" trigger frame is ready for Automags. Details soon..."

I can't wait to see what they are like, I am not sure though what will be better as far as intelli w/ ule vs. medusa, I would also like to know if the ule will work with the medusa? Tom says it works with all guns and frame for the mag, but a frame that fits cockers and mags? that sounds a little bizarre. Tom if you see this please let me know, thanks.

"the FitZ"
02-14-2004, 02:04 PM
the medusa sling frame is just a benchmark w/ magnets used to "lighten" the trigger. you could do the same to an intelli.

RRfireblade
02-14-2004, 04:51 PM
That was over a year ago. I wonder what happened to it.

It's on the back burner.PTP is currently well involved in other projects for a while.

"January 15th, 2003 - The new Medusa "Lite" trigger frame is ready for Automags. Details soon..."

A have a few of them,they are very nice frames w/ a pull somewhere in between the old Benchy and the Intelli and includes stops and other adjustments.

the medusa sling frame is just a benchmark w/ magnets used to "lighten" the trigger. you could do the same to an intelli.

No it's not, and no you can't.;)
The sling is a completely different design and is PatPend.

Jay.