PDA

View Full Version : wHAT GUN

coolcatpete
06-06-2003, 10:50 PM
I have a few questions the first if I sell my a clasic mag all american barrel lx x-valve and a huge drop forward how much money could I get. Next question should I sell my gun and buy a nicer gun. I only want a gun with an electro trigger that I can walk.PLease dont be bias even thou this is an automag site.

mrkbik
06-06-2003, 10:52 PM
To answer your 2nd question, you could wait until the ule trigger comes out and probably walk that pretty well. I would stick with the mag.

FalconGuy016
06-06-2003, 10:54 PM
If you want to and you can, go ahead get an electro. Dont forget to work on your game though

Fanatic
06-06-2003, 11:02 PM
this would be your no bias answer.
and this will prolly be everyones answer to your questions:

the only way youll be able to decide without hearing hearsay is to try every electro you can get your hands on.
try not to agree with opinions about other peoples personal markers or their friends, uncles, daughter, cousin's former pimps marker..

the major factor is your preference and your budget
there are an immense number of electronic markers on the market, and youll have a very hard time deciding if you place your decision making on the forum
the better question for you is: what are the electro markers that you can choose from..not what is better
then youll answer every question by your own judgement

boy...i really hope that made sense..

good luck