PDA

View Full Version : Elbow Pads

-Carnifex-
06-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Does Dye make blue elbow pads? Can someone give me a link?

McSweedish
06-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Nah, they only come in one color.. They're basically all black and have a little bit of blue on the dye logo's located on the forearm and elbow parts.

-Carnifex-
06-07-2003, 12:28 AM
I've seen them in Red..

pookachu32
06-07-2003, 07:15 PM
I think the red ones were the 02 version and the 03 versions are blue. I have a pair of the 02s and I love em. They fit nice and snug. After about a season on diving with these bad boys they are starting to show some wear, I made a big mistake and bought me a pair of the new JT Skinz. The smallest size are still a little loose on me and it doesn't feel as durable as my Dyes. Oh well, I'll just sell these and pick up a pair of the new dye armpads.:D

Check out dyeprecision.com

Major Ho
06-08-2003, 12:42 AM
The pads are supposed to be skin tight. So it should be going under your jersey so color shouldnt matter.
BTW, i have a pair, red stitching, blue and white dye logo and black all around and they are super protective and pretty comfy

Pile & A Half
06-08-2003, 02:06 AM
My Dye core ones are all black with a red out line on them. I think they only come in black, but like I said....they do have an outlineish color on them. But other than that I haven't seen em in a different color unless they made them in colors back in old school?

PsychoBaller
06-08-2003, 03:54 AM
I have Dye Core 03 Elbow Padz, and they are Red all over outlined... very nice, stay where they are... but as said above; doesn't really matter when they are going on under my Jersey.