PDA

View Full Version : Trauma Trix (pics)

oneshot
06-07-2003, 12:25 AM
finally we got one of our two trixs, looks so sexy, the bolt was assembled wrong, and the trigger needs work but other than that it is sweet.

my trix is being re-annoed because it was not to Free flows standards, but I should have it in a week.

first pic of the gun, and you can see free flows new bolt kit next to the trix.

oneshot
06-07-2003, 12:27 AM
another

darklord
06-07-2003, 12:30 AM
yeah, uh....quit showing off, you're makin my LED look bad ;) :D very nice!

magman007
06-07-2003, 12:45 AM
question, if anno wasnt up to speck, i understand that, but how does FF alow a marker with the bolt assembles wrong out of the factory?

oneshot
06-07-2003, 12:57 AM
not sure, luckly I had a matrix before so I quickly fixed it. still working on the magnet trigger, it is kind of hard to adjust.

*ArKfEaR*
06-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Maybe its just me but i have not seen 1 matrix milling that was nice... there all lazer engraved designs covered all over the place. It looks like a cluttered up POS... but thats my opinion an im sure others.

At least it shoots good.

beefstew
06-07-2003, 01:26 AM
Thats because there is not enough extra "meat" on the body to do any extensive 3d milling. This is why most millings are lazer engraved and i chose plain anno for my LED (sig) nice gun my man! i have a FF as well, and it shoots like crazy man!
Phil

WickeDKlowN
06-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Don;t care for the color, but other than that, it looks nice.

magman007
06-07-2003, 01:32 AM
the nicest milled matrix's to date must be the nyx and the tequila sunrizes...... the ff is nice, but its like screaming oh look at me, im a pro team!

i dunno about you, but why would you want a marker with a team name on it, that you dont even know will stay together that long? or continue with that marker for that long?

Hell howlong did image last?

Blazestorm
06-07-2003, 06:53 AM
My friend got a trauma, they forgot to anno the sidewinder, and the freak tip, and they didn't give him his trinity. So he got his stuff all taken care of about 2 weeks later, than the trinity exploded and shot across the field... than he got a replacement DYE, did the same thing (Even tried a different vert reg) Than we tried a stock trinity, shot off... So basically... he had a bad experience :p

But ofcourse that's what most of his guns are like :p :D

Curly
06-07-2003, 07:22 AM
Sounds like your friend doesnt know how to setup his markers. He is lucky he didnt blow his noid.

SlipknotX556
06-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Question, do these have ACE, how much are they, where can I get one?

beefstew
06-07-2003, 11:35 AM
Mabye i can field some of these ?s
Curly-Even if you had NO trinity (stock led) that is not enough pressure to blow the solinoid. The stock led runs without the LPR and I havent heard of someone blowing a noid in that way...

Slipknot- www.4freeflow.com
No eye as of yet, but if you get the LCD version (only one that is continually being produced i think) the vision upgrade will be free. If anyone has any serious interest in the matrix, make sure to visit www.matrixowner.com to learn more about the markers, the matrix is actually a pretty simple design.
Phil

oneshot
06-07-2003, 11:28 PM
another pic for ya

Jonno06
06-08-2003, 12:53 AM
trauma is an amateur team,not pro;)

Curly
06-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Jonno06
trauma is an amateur team,not pro;)

Except for the fact that trauma is an NXL team. Thus making them pro. ;)

PsychoBaller
06-08-2003, 03:56 AM
I would pick up a Trix if only more could be milled off that body... Almost like the old Shocker problem, of not having enough to mill off.

But thats just me....

shwerp
06-14-2003, 08:44 PM
wait till cup of 04, then we will see what kinda bodies freeflow can offer for the trix, btw, thats my gun in the pics.... the color has brought up some controversy, i think its great, but then again, its my gun and i'd love her no matter what