PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who makes/brand that McDonald's BBQ sauce is?

TigerMan
06-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Like the question says, anyone know who makes and/or what brand that McDonald's BBQ sauce is? I love their sauce with nuggets, and I always want it when I eat nuggets not from McD's, but I never have any left over. :mad: I thought I remember seeing made by Kraft once, but their current one doesn't say. So if anybody knows who makes it and if I can get in the supermarket, that be great. :)

FalconGuy016
06-07-2003, 12:41 PM
I doubt its a real brand, I am sure they make it themselves these days
If you tried hard I bet you could buy the huge bags of them they have at the mcdonalds :)

-=Squid=-
06-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Just take all of it. They usually have it in packets in the cubby holes, just take it all. I took every bit of the plastic utensils (right in front of the clerk) ALL OF THEM and through them all away at taco bell. They didnt say a word. By far one of the most ridiculously immature things I have ever done.

graycie
06-08-2003, 01:19 AM
did you check the mc donalds website?

Jonno06
06-08-2003, 01:27 AM
lol squid..that rules.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-08-2003, 02:39 AM
i dont know..but its free. Just keep asking for it

-=Squid=-
06-08-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Jonno06
lol squid..that rules.

TigerMan
06-08-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
i dont know..but its free. Just keep asking for it

Not anymore. You get a limit with the amount of McNuggets you get and if you go over, it's like a $0.25 per pack.

-=Squid=-
06-08-2003, 09:25 AM
FELLOW AO'ers! I think we should all start getting our "limit" of packets and sending them to tigerman! That would be a lot of packets! PM me with mailing address tiger and I will send you some.

Torbo
06-08-2003, 09:38 AM
that sauce is amazing!

WicKeD_WaYz
06-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TigerMan

Not anymore. You get a limit with the amount of McNuggets you get and if you go over, it's like a $0.25 per pack.

WTF!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF MY MCDONALDS!?!?!? CHARGING FOR BBQ SAUCE NOW? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!?!

ZSigErik
06-08-2003, 12:15 PM
I WORK at the McDonald's in my city and have been there for about 8 monthes. McD's makes thier own brand of BBQ sauce. IF you ever see a McD's bbq sauce pack that says something other then the McDonald's restaraunt ordeal, then it is an individualy owned, and not corporate, McDonalds.

At our McD's we pass the BBQ sauce over the counter and our limit for EVERYONE is 4 packs. Unless you have an order of 2 or more 20 peices, then we can add one more. But, if someone were willing to pay shipping, I could get a box full.

McD's is evil btw...

SpongeBobSquarePants
06-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Screw McD's sauce, go to the supermarket and pick up the best bbq ever. Sweet Baby Rays honey bbq sauce. I could eat any thing with that stuff on it. Even rotten cat testicles. Yea thats rite its that damn good.

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 03:10 PM
Sweet Baby Rays original is the greatest stuff ever. I love it.

BobTheCow
06-08-2003, 04:44 PM
Personally, I LOVE mickey d's sweet 'n sour sauce, that stuff PWNZ!!!! I always try to get as many as I can each time I go, and keep them at home.

**edit** At the McDonalds around here, they have those pushy-down thingies for bbq sauce, sweet 'n saur sace, ketchup, etc... basically self serve... meaning, bring a hose and a bucket and you've got a LIFETIME SUPPLY of whatever sauce you please!!! :D :D
Or, find a more practical/sane/HEALTHY way to exploit that...

tony3
06-08-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
Sweet Baby Rays original is the greatest stuff ever. I love it.

yep, this is the best BBQ sauce around, it the only thing we get at our house

TigerMan
06-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
Screw McD's sauce, go to the supermarket and pick up the best bbq ever. Sweet Baby Rays honey bbq sauce. I could eat any thing with that stuff on it. Even rotten cat testicles. Yea thats rite its that damn good.

Ahh I don't care for Sweet Baby Ray's at all really. It tastes like alot of other BBQ sauce's to me, which is very unoriginal (though McD's is too probably, but it has a good taste to me :) ). Sweet Baby Ray's tastes too much like other fast food joints, like Wendy's and Burger Kings, which is kinda of bland to me because of their tastes being like the same to me. Only BBQ sauces I seem to like are from BBQ restaurants, and McD's too. ;)

Xerces
06-08-2003, 08:07 PM
i do that all the time, just ask for one or two extra every time you go by, even if youre not getting nuggets. eventually you will have built up a stash for use whenever