PDA

View Full Version : I need help...what to take?

mini_marc_mag
06-07-2003, 02:34 PM
ok I'm going to get my self a mag but I can't chose what trigger I'm going to put on. I'm going to put the following upgrades.

ULE body
custom made body rail
X-valve
dye gas true grip
dye ultralight barrel
system X drop
warp feed
and more.

all the gun is going to be black.

My big question is what should I put for trigger? intelliframe or hyperframe.(I don't care about the prices)

jayel579
06-07-2003, 02:53 PM
i have never shot either one, but i think the best one to get would be the I-frame. its an AGD product so you know its going to be quality. i do not know anything about the hyperframe, but i am sure there are guys here that will say its very good also.

BajaBoy
06-07-2003, 02:57 PM
personaly ide get a hyperframe. But do u want a nice electronic or a supper mec marker? its more about what u want bc, one isnt better then the other if your looking for a certen feal.

mini_marc_mag
06-07-2003, 02:59 PM
well I like the feal of an electro. but is the hyperframe faster then the intelliframe?

rehme
06-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by mini_marc_mag
well I like the feal of an electro. but is the hyperframe faster then the intelliframe?

it all depends on the person

it is your choice of mechanical and electronic?

i would say get the intelliframe but that is just me.

ugabiged88
06-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Since you are going to buy a X-Valve, the intelliframe and Hyperframe will shoot about the same, but it mostly depends on what kind of trigger frame you are used to.

I think you should just buy an Intelliframe to save money and make your gun more reliable.