PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Wants To Sell His Mag!!

The Yellow Dart
06-07-2003, 05:50 PM
My friend (coolcatpete) is thinking about selling his mag. Do you think he should? If he does, what gun should he buy?

NJPaint
06-07-2003, 06:12 PM
No, he will die if he sells it.

Stupid question, stupid response. None of us know your friend and you haven't told us anything. If you told us maybe a little about him, it would be easier.

Mr.Minus
06-07-2003, 06:47 PM
yes, he should sell it, and buy the new BE E-Blade ;)

The Yellow Dart
06-07-2003, 08:43 PM
ok, yeah I guess your right I didn't provide enough information. He has a 68 clasic with an i-frame, all-american, and a 48cu 3000psi tank. He ordered a x-valve, and he plans to get a warp feed. so, do you think he should sell it?

FalconGuy016
06-07-2003, 08:49 PM
I think he should play with it first

coolcatpete
06-07-2003, 09:00 PM
i am the friend. I am going to probaly sell my gun once i have fully upgraded it. Then i will play wit it for a while and sell it but i am getting absessed with upgrading it so i want to sell it in a year or 2. This was to clarify everything and so what gun should i get when I sell mine I was thinking about a shocktech intimidater.

Mr.Minus
06-07-2003, 09:13 PM
in two years? thats impossible to even image, there will be soo many different guns and stuff then, maybe you wont even be playing anymore...
just go play with the gun you have all the time, and youll know when its time to sell and buy something new...
in that case, look at your budget, find some guns that are nice looking and get one...

Automaggin2
06-07-2003, 09:44 PM
SELL IT FOR A COCKER!

coolcatpete
06-07-2003, 09:49 PM
ok in that case what should i get for a back up

~WarpedRT#2~
06-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Dont get a cocker. I hate those things. But yeah, if you dont know anyhting about them, get a backup too. I simply cant concetrate on the game when I shoot a cocker. I'm always afraid the back block will smack me in the mask, so I'm always checking the distance between me, and it. But I guess if you know what your doing, it's a good gun.

Fatjon
06-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Thats what i thought when i got my cocker. The first day with it i didnt even notice the back block 1 time during a game. A bevier tail will keep it away from your mask so you dont have to worry about that. I always thought a cocker would suck and it wouldnt have any thing like lvl 10 or an eye and it would chop alot.(hella run on sentence) But my cocker has free flow internals and i havent even choped 1 ball in 4 cases ive shot so far.

Well id say get a nice cocker for a back up. or even has your primary. Im thinking about getting a an old school rt has a back up for my cocker. But im also looking at a nasty imp.

Benfica4ever
06-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Well steal his gun. And tell him if he sells it he will never see it again.

breg
06-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Well, a back up then?
Hmmmmmmmm.... if you are obsessed about up grading as you say you are, then go buy a cocker. Those are one of the most upgradable markers out there. I know, AO, I said get a cocker. But, face it, if he wants to upgrade, then it's pretty much a cocker.

chronic john
06-08-2003, 06:07 PM
upgrade huhhhhhh ... backup huhhhhhhh ... of course if your gonna upgrade guy by a mag dont be silly theres no back up gun as good as your mag so why would ya wanna get a different name brand gun ??? if ya need a backup ya want the same gun ya have to begin with that way when ya need it you know everything about it and ya have the identical one beside it incase of parts failure ... cockers are good guns yea but for a backup ....nowayyyyyyyy a toilet that can fail at the drop of a hat not just one part to fail but 10 parts aint one guy out there that dont or didnt have some severe complications with one ... its a myth about cockers people this that the most accurate gun in the world blahhh blahhhh blahhh the most accurate gun in the world is the one your use to ... go agd

BobTheCow
06-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by chronic john
upgrade huhhhhhh ... backup huhhhhhhh ... of course if your gonna upgrade guy by a mag dont be silly theres no back up gun as good as your mag so why would ya wanna get a different name brand gun ??? if ya need a backup ya want the same gun ya have to begin with that way when ya need it you know everything about it and ya have the identical one beside it incase of parts failure ... cockers are good guns yea but for a backup ....nowayyyyyyyy a toilet that can fail at the drop of a hat not just one part to fail but 10 parts aint one guy out there that dont or didnt have some severe complications with one ... its a myth about cockers people this that the most accurate gun in the world blahhh blahhhh blahhh the most accurate gun in the world is the one your use to ... go agd
I can still feel my brain wheezing, trying to sort out that undecipherable thought...

I wouldn't suggest getting a cocker as your primary gun if you don't know anything about it. If you'd like to learn about them, upgrade them, tinker with them, you could try getting a cheap one AS A BACKUP. Don't get stuck in the middle of a game with a broken marker that you don't have a clue about. Get a mag for simplicity and reliability, and if you've got the cash and the want, get a "backup" cocker to mess with.

Just my 2 cents, don't go spend it all in one place now...

chronic john
06-08-2003, 06:25 PM
its decipherable if ya got a mag and want a backup go with a nicer mag ... the cocker thing is a myth there accurate and fast but also the biggest pain in the but to ...is that decipherable enough now ... genral hospital starts at 3pm lol