PDA

View Full Version : Lets set this straight, who has gotten an emag from pbgear

Skoad
06-07-2003, 06:23 PM
I've heard people recently getting the old style and people getting the newer style emags from pbgear.

Who got their emags from paintballgear.com, when and what exactly came with it?

Please include ULE parts, type of valve (emag, xvalve, xmax), and any other snazzy stuff.

make sure you post when you ordered/got it so we can keep track of up to date stuff. Calling them doesn't help because they always say "yea its the newest one" and half the time they don't know what they are talking about.

adam shannon
06-07-2003, 06:48 PM
its not going to matter. if they have a stack of oh lets say black e-mags all mixed between new and old style. when you order its a crap shoot what youll get, depending on whats on the top of the pile when they fill your order.

call them, get them to hand check your exact order, and if they screw it up send it back. they are notorious for BS, and ordering from them will always be hazardous to your hapiness with your order.

ive had nothing but great results with paintball-online.com they may not have the best selection...but they also dont have warehouses all over the place. they will get off their bums and personaly check the stock right on the phone and write your name on the exact piece you order eliminating the BS you get from a call center thats 1000 miles from the warehouse. they will even read off the serial # of the exact marker/tank your going to get and in the case of tanks give you the hydro date! try getting AV to tell you what the hydro date is on a tank when you order.

AV also drop ships alot of their orders. so you may not even be getting it from them it could be coming direct from AGD (which is good) or it could be coming from another PB wholesaler that is just looking to offload their old stock thru AV.

good luck...if you want to use AV call them get a name, or better get it in writing in an e-mail from the salesperson what your supposed to be getting.

they are cheaper than direct from AGD because AGD doesnt undercut their dealers just for a buck...but if you go thru AGD you will pay more but you wont get hosed when you open the box.

TheJester
06-07-2003, 09:29 PM
i personally hate action village right now, they've screwed up a few to many times. and even though the invoice had the correct item, and it was stamped "carefully checked and packed by..." when it was not only the wrong color, but wrong size too....i had to send it back 3 times, finially the 3rd time i included a not displaying my dissatifaction, and asked for just a refund, i wasn't gonna play any more games. they are not helpful at all. so i would say if you call and tell them to check, they won't check, they'll just send it, and you'll end up paying so much $ in return shipping you could have bought another emag w/ the money you would have saved from shipping.

Tunaman
06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Why on earth would you go there when you can go here...>>>
Sale (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86088)
;) :D

logamus
06-07-2003, 10:19 PM
i have never ordered a gun from av, but everything else i have has been perfect or they fixed it right away. i have no complaints with them. every order has been earlier than they said too, which aint bad.

sturmvogel
06-07-2003, 10:39 PM
I just oredered my new RT Pro from AV, and was totally satisfied. I got all kinds stuff with my gun, LvL X, X-valve. Although 2 years ago I ordered a Black Dragun Stars and Stripes from AV and they told me they had shipped it out, and said it would arrive by the end of the week. I never got it at the end of the week, so i call them up, they say its backordered, hand the phone to my dad..he yells at them. I cancelled that order and went with paintball-online.com. AV does have cheaper stuff and more of it, but i would call in your order and make them check to see if your stuff is in stock.