PDA

View Full Version : Valve Porblem. Please look.

Benfica4ever
06-07-2003, 07:07 PM
every time i turn the on/off vavle in my antisiphend c02 tank It leaks from right were the velocity is. I dont know whats wrong with it. Its a Ans PHase 2 air valve . i dont know if i need a new o-ring or a reg piston, should i just send it to my local paintball shop, or should i just buy the part?But remember its a ANS PHASE 2 AIR VALVE
please help me out.

sneakyhacker420
06-07-2003, 07:26 PM
take out the velocity screw, remove the spring pack, and remove the reg piston

put a new o-ring on the reg piston

oil the o-ring

grease the spring pack with a coating of white lithium grease (only use this grease)

re-assemble valve and gas it up

if it still leaks, you have a bad reg piston, if it doesnt leak, then you just fixed your problem

you'll also want to check to see that your anti-siphon tube is pointing upwards so that it doesnt suck co2 into the gun

Benfica4ever
06-07-2003, 07:29 PM
I got my anti siphon installed by my pb shop.so im pretty sure that its pointing up. and thanks for the help

sneakyhacker420
06-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
I got my anti siphon installed by my pb shop.so im pretty sure that its pointing up. and thanks for the help

it was matched to a certain ASA, if you are using a different ASA, then there is a very high possibility of the start of the threads being at a different location, so that the tank will be sitting in a different position than the anti-siphon was installed for

Benfica4ever
06-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the asa thing. But i am still using the same asa.