PDA

View Full Version : I blame emo.

MagMan5446
06-07-2003, 08:39 PM
For every problem on this Earth today, I blame emo. It sucks.

Anybody agree?

By the way, I'll post reasons when I have the time...

FooTemps
06-07-2003, 08:45 PM
emo? you mean emo the music category?

MagMan5446
06-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Yes, emo the music category.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-07-2003, 09:08 PM
I blame rap for Cali street gangs. Take away rap. Take away street violence.

MagMan5446
06-07-2003, 09:11 PM
How can you take away something that has no need for instruments and can be done as you're walking down a street?

I blame drugs for street violence.

And emo.

Kai
06-07-2003, 09:15 PM
You are deffinately on to something...

WicKeD_WaYz
06-07-2003, 09:24 PM
I didnt say you COULD take away rap. Even if you COULD I wouldnt WANT to. Rap is good to listen to occasionally. I personally like the beat while im driving. Im just saying it contributes to a lot of violence, as do drugs.

MaChu
06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Emo music can be summed up into this-

My girlfriend left me. Now let me go cry about it in Starbucks with my hippie guitar and boxframed glasses.

Maybe emo kids need to get involved in street violence that way we kill two birds with one stone?:D:confused:

Mango
06-07-2003, 10:06 PM
oh yeah, well I blame Elmo for all the worlds problems. Little punk, all he does is giggle and talk to his Goldfish.

einhander619
06-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Emo only causes problems for emo kids. Country is the source of all evil.

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 12:00 AM
I like some country.

But I blame emo for you hating it.

Jonno06
06-08-2003, 01:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this thread.

i tell people emo sucks all the time...

although my favorite band can be described as "hardcore emo".

emo sucks,
hardline sucks,
indie sucks,
you suck!!!!!!!!
(great words of Anti-Flag)

WicKeD_WaYz
06-08-2003, 01:15 AM
I love anti flag

I also love the government

is that wrong?

:)

Jonno06
06-08-2003, 01:24 AM
how the heck does THAT happen?

thats impossible..

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Jonno06

thats impossible..

I blame emo.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-08-2003, 01:36 AM

thats impossible..

I like the sound of their music. I dont really like their lyrics, although they are pretty creative. I guess there are some things I dont like about the government. Antiflag just exagerates though things.

Ov3rmind
06-08-2003, 02:09 AM
Why the hell is it so "cool" to make fun of emo now anyway?

It's always: "Emo can be summed up by, my girlfriend left, I'm sad, blah blah blah". Way to generalize a whole genre by a few bands that are part of it. Guess what, before you say that again, remember that no one gives a **** anymore because it's more cliche than funny anymore.

Yeah, I'll admit I like emo and emocore. I hate it when people go around a generalize whole genres and the bands they contain though.

Kai
06-08-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
Why the hell is it so "cool" to make fun of emo now anyway?

Because it sucks.

Ov3rmind
06-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Kai

Because it sucks.
Elaborate using reason/s I didn't debunk in my post.

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Ah jeeze, whining about us saying emo sucks. Maybe not emocore, at least they're screaming when they *****.

I blame emo.

who_311
06-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Amen Brother!

I hate EMO. Pisses me off, especiallt the kids at my school. Here's is my imitation of one. Imagina i have a gay white button up shirt, dickies, stud belt, and a tie.

"LOOK AT ME! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! YIPPY! WHAT? THERE IS A NEW CRAPPY EMO CD OUT? IAM THERE! WHOOSH!"

..and scene. Thank You.

-=Squid=-
06-08-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
Rap is good to listen to occasionally.

No its not.

breg
06-08-2003, 10:48 AM
I do not blame Emo. For all the world's woes; I rightly blame televangelists and cheese.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

No its not.

I hang out with a lot of black guys. It sort of grows on you after a while.

Flamebo
06-08-2003, 01:45 PM
You all have no idea how much crap I've had to put up with over emo. There aren't words strong enough to express how much I hate it.

tsc
06-08-2003, 02:00 PM
I had a really long and vitriolic post typed up, then just decided to go with this, to offend everyone in the thread.

Emo sucks.
Rap sucks.
Punk sucks.
Hardcore sucks.
Pop sucks.
Jazz sucks.
Classical sucks.
Blues sucks.
Indie sucks.
Techno sucks.
Grunge sucks.
Rock sucks.
Country sucks.
Disco sucks.

(Disclaimer: The above post was intended in a humorous manner, and opinions expressed therein do not neccissarily reflect the opinions of the poster, who in fact listens to many of the aforementioned genres of music. Thanks, Mgmt. )

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Sarah
I had a really long and vitriolic post typed up, then just decided to go with this, to offend everyone in the thread.

Emo sucks.
Rap sucks.
Punk sucks.
Hardcore sucks.
Pop sucks.
Jazz sucks.
Classical sucks.
Blues sucks.
Indie sucks.
Techno sucks.
Grunge sucks.
Rock sucks.
Country sucks.
Disco sucks.

Yay metal!

Ov3rmind
06-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Metal sucks.

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 02:32 PM
No, but ok. It was the only thing not on that list unless you're one of those pricks that have 50 subgenres for every genre...

pbguy888
06-08-2003, 03:10 PM
I dont even know what emo is...

I BLAME EMO!!

Cryer
06-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
I dont even know what emo is...

I BLAME EMO!!

Me too!:mad: :mad: :mad: :p

What's EMO?:confused:

who_311
06-08-2003, 03:40 PM
EMOtional "punk"

Cryer
06-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by who_311
EMOtional "punk"

oh.

I HATE IT!!!:p

who_311
06-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Cryer

oh.

I HATE IT!!!:p

As do I my friend. As do I. My lady friend likes that "scream-o" which is emo with yelling, pisses me off. Ohh well, she's good people, tis her only flaw, so i can get over it :).

Cryer
06-08-2003, 04:21 PM

As do I my friend. As do I. My lady friend likes that "scream-o" which is emo with yelling, pisses me off. Ohh well, she's good people, tis her only flaw, so i can get over it :).

The things we do for the opposite sex:rolleyes: :o ;) :D

InfinatyBPS
06-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446

I blame drugs for street violence.

I blame drug prohabition for street violence, and rap...

who_311
06-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Cryer

The things we do for the opposite sex:rolleyes: :o ;) :D
Indeed, i spose it is worth it, most of the time. MOST OF THE TIME

EsPo
06-08-2003, 04:59 PM
I blame rap for Cali street gangs. Take away rap. Take away street violence.
... were you not the one that just tried to post a video of a fight with many people involved... almost the charactaristics of a gang fight... which constitutes as street violence... ;)

you cant like emocore and not like emo....

Ov3rmind
06-08-2003, 06:58 PM
EMOtional "punk"
Actually it's emotional hardcore. Emo has nothing to do with punk.

FESTUS33
06-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
Yes, emo the music category.

Thank You For Clarifying That, Cause Emo is my Friend and a player on AGD Pride. He got his field name YEAR'S ago because he resembled the Comedian Emo Philips, Emo is one of my best friend's so don't say anything bad about Him.
BTW Emo's the one who gave me my field name "Festus"
Rick:eek: :eek: :eek:

EsPo
06-08-2003, 07:44 PM

Actually it's emotional hardcore. Emo has nothing to do with punk.
omglololol.. ever hear of modest mouse? thats emo... now ever hear ANY hardcore? ... obviously not.. cause the two sound NOTHING alike. ill agree with you that its got nothing to do with punk.. cause thatd be disrespecting good music...

Xerces
06-08-2003, 08:03 PM
emo sucks for two reasons.

it makes me want to jam a pencil in my ear

people who like emo get defensive when someone states their opinion on it.

and off subject, but gross generalizations are our friends!

Ov3rmind
06-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

omglololol.. ever hear of modest mouse? thats emo... now ever hear ANY hardcore? ... obviously not.. cause the two sound NOTHING alike. ill agree with you that its got nothing to do with punk.. cause thatd be disrespecting good music... Yes, I have heard lots of harcore actually. It was originally emotional harcore, but over time has evolved into it's own genre. Hence it is known as emo and no one really knows the connection to hardcore. Keep in mind, hardcore has also changed over the years (to the point where it sounds different from when emo split from hardcore).

theraidenproject
06-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
oh yeah, well I blame Elmo for all the worlds problems. Little punk, all he does is giggle and talk to his Goldfish.
You don't know the HALF of it. Any fan of Pimp Daddy Welfare knows of Elmo's bullying, pimping, gambling, womanizing, etc. through the songs "Elmo Pimps Hoes" and "Return of Elmo".

And to stay on topic, I don't like emo, either.

joeyjoe367
06-08-2003, 10:53 PM
You can get the lyrics of any emo song (or equivilant) out of any 13 year old girl's diary.

who_311
06-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Joeyjoe, nobody could have put it better then you. Your good people joeyjoe367.

TransMan
06-08-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Sarah

Emo sucks.
Rap sucks.
Punk sucks.
Hardcore sucks.
Pop sucks.
Jazz sucks.
Classical sucks.
Blues sucks.
Indie sucks.
Techno sucks.
Grunge sucks.
Rock sucks.
Country sucks.
Disco sucks.

(Disclaimer: The above post was intended in a humorous manner, and opinions expressed therein do not neccissarily reflect the opinions of the poster, who in fact listens to many of the aforementioned genres of music. Thanks, Mgmt. )

yay mongolian throat singing :D :D :D :D

MagMan5446
06-08-2003, 11:01 PM
Joey, I'm gonna quote you for a long time.

joeyjoe367
06-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Wow. I've been quoted. Amazing.

EsPo
06-09-2003, 05:55 AM
overmind, ever hear of minor threat? In many peoples (including mine) opinion, they were one of the first hardcore bands... i find no emo there. But if you give me some band names ill be glad to hear some of this.

I went to a ska show the other night and a guy had a shirt on that said 'Emo chicks are easy' :):D

breg
06-09-2003, 06:40 AM
Everyone thinks everyone else's music sucks. Long live Coalesce and Snapcase! I still blame televangelists...

breg

breg
06-09-2003, 06:45 AM
heh heh heh

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=844160#post844160

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 09:53 AM
ugghh...I blame emo?

EsPo
06-09-2003, 02:09 PM
overmind- im guessing your 'judochop josh' from aim..

you totally proved yourself wrong by sending me that sight.. and heres why

you- "Emo has nothing to do with punk."
you again-JudoChop Josh: emo is emotional hardcore, www.fourfa.com has a pretty good description
FOURFA.com- Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock.

hmmmm.. congradulations <b>i'm</b> stupid....?

ill believe you when you tell me the names of bands that were the beginning of emo.. which as you say is hardcore..

<-- not trying to start a fight

WickeDKlowN
06-09-2003, 02:24 PM
I can't stand Emo.

And joeyjoe, your qouote is going in my sig.

Ov3rmind
06-09-2003, 02:26 PM
LOL EsPo, actually I'm not Judochop josh. So, you're argument against me with that post = pointless.

Kai
06-09-2003, 03:38 PM
LOL EsPo, actually I'm not Judochop josh. So, you're argument against me with that post = pointless.

ALL LIES!

(I don't really know.)

EsPo
06-09-2003, 03:39 PM
overmind- im guessing your 'judochop josh' from aim..

..hence the guess

Flamebo
06-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Yes, I have heard lots of harcore actually. It was originally emotional harcore, but over time has evolved into it's own genre. Hence it is known as emo and no one really knows the connection to hardcore. Keep in mind, hardcore has also changed over the years (to the point where it sounds different from when emo split from hardcore).

Here's your connection: Ian MacKaye turning into a pansy *** after Minor Threat. He went from hardcore to little crybaby in 3 easy steps.

MagMan5446
06-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Up, because emo really sucks.

LittleKrems
06-09-2003, 10:09 PM
i blame mozart and Tchaikovsky

Blazestorm
06-09-2003, 10:11 PM
Rap... sucks... bad...

If I had a choice of barney, or rap... I would take barney... Rap is just horrid horrid horrid. Just a few guys saying words really fast about how their life sucks or how they like girls.

FooTemps
06-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Blazestorm
Rap... sucks... bad...

If I had a choice of barney, or rap... I would take barney... Rap is just horrid horrid horrid. Just a few guys saying words really fast about how their life sucks or how they like girls.

Hey, don't diss rap... just diss gangster rap... and new rap... old school rap = goodness...

who_311
06-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps

old school rap = goodness...

All i have to say is.... footemps = good people!

joeyjoe367
06-10-2003, 12:04 AM
I hate so called "booty-rap"

It's demeaning to women (But 'still popular among white suburban females for some reason :rolleyes: ) and makes you sound stupid.

I mean, c'mon. The most popular rapper is a guy who can't pluralize his own name. Yes, that's Mr. "50 Cent(s)" Himself. What an ignoramus. When he was offered protection (because he might get shot again) he said "Ain't no cop done anything for a N-----"

Again, I say Ignoramus.

Who_311, you are good people too.

MagMan5446
06-10-2003, 02:48 AM
50 cent has a point there, plus that guys a G, he got shot 9 times and lived. Let him do what he wants.

I like rap, mainstream rap these days sucks. Bad.

who_311
06-10-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367
Who_311, you are good people too.

Well, I am so flattered.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-10-2003, 10:40 AM
<center>RAP SUCKS!!! :eek:</center>

BTW anyone who was shot 9 times and lived, was probably supposed to be dead. His music sucks anyway...

joeyjoe367
06-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]

BTW anyone who was shot 9 times and lived, was probably supposed to be dead. His music sucks anyway...

Who ever was shooting at him was probably trying to be a "Gangstah" and shot at him sideways a la "Birdman Homie-sights" and wasn't even F'ing aiming. Holding your gun like that has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

He had an album before the one he recently released. It sucked even as far as rap is concerned and he slipped into oblivion. Eminem and Dr. Dre Supposedly wrote all the stuff he put out in his last album, and now he's popular.

Good job, can't even write your own music.

joeyjoe367
06-10-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LittleKrems
i blame mozart and Tchaikovsky

oh HELL no you don't!!!

I just saw this post now :p

kingbob
06-10-2003, 11:47 AM
I haven't gotten around to listening to scrEaMO but the concept sounds pretty funny...

<high pitched emo voice>
my cat
<death metal voice>
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
<Simultanious bass and high hat hits>

It's great to be walking about with a friend and improvising Scremo songs and then moshing about.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-10-2003, 12:01 PM

... were you not the one that just tried to post a video of a fight with many people involved... almost the charactaristics of a gang fight... which constitutes as street violence... ;)

ya...Just cuz I fight doesnt mean anything. I guess you could say I am involved in a lot of "street violence". Just because I find it fun to fight and because Ive grown up fighting doesnt make it right for me to do. Ive payed consequences for it over and over again. My friends have as well. Ive known people who have been killed or crippled for the rest of their life due to fights. Its not always fun and games, this is real life and people have to pay for what they do. I guess thats what ive learned over the years.

And I will still stick to my previous statement about rap contributing to a lot of violence. I see so many young kids trying to get their hands on guns and weapons because they hear Eminem or 50 C. rappin about it. The generation of kids growing up right behind mine is definately going to be worse than the kids I grew up with. They think they gotta be in a gang or crew to be accepted. Like I said IMO a lot of that is directly related to rap, and of course drugs. But drugs arent my thing. Hence Straight Edge

xxx

LittleKrems
06-10-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367

oh HELL no you don't!!!

I just saw this post now :p

haha just kidding. i blast classical at my hichschool and people give me weird looks.

Johnny_Reb
06-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Rap gives me a headache.....'

EDIT: O ya Wicked Wayz that was deep;)

SlartyBartFast
06-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Thank Goodness. I thought the thread was about Emo Philips:
Emo has got to be one of the best stand up comedians.

PS: Here's a joke from the Emo Philips website

Coleslaw Recipe

How to Make Coleslaw:
1. Chop cabbage into large bowl.
2. Look for green peppers.
3. Drive to store.
4. Choose green peppers.
5. Carry them to a cashier.
6. Drive home.
7. Find money.
8. Drive to store.
9. Buy green peppers.
10. Drive home.
11. Chop green peppers into bowl.
12. Look for mayonnaise.
13. Drive to stupid store.
14. Buy mayonnaise.
15. Drive home.
16. Mix mayonnaise into bowl.
17. Look for lousy raisins.
18. Drive to store.
19. Ignore cashier’s ignorant snickering.
20. Buy stupid lousy raisins.
21. Drive home.
22. Mix raisins into bowl.
23. Look for stupid lousy miserable damned stinking carrots.
24. Drive to blasted stupid lousy store.
25. Buy lousy miserable damned stinking stupid carrots.
26. Yell at stupid ignorant Nazi redneck store personnel for laughing at you.
27. Crawl to car.
28. Drive home.
29. Chop stupid lousy miserable damned stinking lousy stupid lousy miserable stupid stinking lousy carrots into bowl.
30. Look for finger.
31. Look harder for finger.
32. Look everywhere for finger.
33. See cat scurrying away.
34. Chase cat out door.
35. Follow cat into new neighbor’s house, surprising him in the middle of a crack deal. Dive over sofa to escape automatic weapon fire, landing on cat’s tail, causing cat to jump up screeching and claw new neighbor’s eyes as he’s bending over the sofa to shoot you, enabling you to grab automatic weapon from his hand and hold it on him and other crack dealer until police arrive, arrest them, and drive you and cat to hospital, where cat’s stomach is pumped, finger is found and it’s sewn on good as new.
36. Collect reward of half of neighbor’s property from police drug dealer auction, then just buy all the ready-made coleslaw you want from a nice deli.
Serves 50,000

FreshmanBob
06-10-2003, 06:47 PM
I didnt say you COULD take away rap. Even if you COULD I wouldnt WANT to. Rap is good to listen to occasionally. I personally like the beat while im driving. Im just saying it contributes to a lot of violence, as do drugs.

Rap came from street violence and drugs, hense the violence and drugs were already there. Take it away and you have rapless violence and drugs...

emo's good stuff, even if it is made by yuppy kids

WicKeD_WaYz
06-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by FreshmanBob

Rap came from street violence and drugs, hense the violence and drugs were already there. Take it away and you have rapless violence and drugs...

Your right. Rap did come from street violence and drugs in the innercities. But it also promotes it in areas outside of L.A., Brooklyn, Compton...etc. where the lifestyle is different to begin with.

than205
06-10-2003, 10:32 PM
I'm taking it that Guster falls somewhere near the top of the dreaded "EMO" list.

Could someone post some more bands/persons that are considered "EMO"?

Blazestorm
06-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by SlartyBartFast
Thank Goodness. I thought the thread was about Emo Philips:
Emo has got to be one of the best stand up comedians.

PS: Here's a joke from the Emo Philips website

Coleslaw Recipe

How to Make Coleslaw:
1. Chop cabbage into large bowl.
2. Look for green peppers.
3. Drive to store.
4. Choose green peppers.
5. Carry them to a cashier.
6. Drive home.
7. Find money.
8. Drive to store.
9. Buy green peppers.
10. Drive home.
11. Chop green peppers into bowl.
12. Look for mayonnaise.
13. Drive to stupid store.
14. Buy mayonnaise.
15. Drive home.
16. Mix mayonnaise into bowl.
17. Look for lousy raisins.
18. Drive to store.
19. Ignore cashier’s ignorant snickering.
20. Buy stupid lousy raisins.
21. Drive home.
22. Mix raisins into bowl.
23. Look for stupid lousy miserable damned stinking carrots.
24. Drive to blasted stupid lousy store.
25. Buy lousy miserable damned stinking stupid carrots.
26. Yell at stupid ignorant Nazi redneck store personnel for laughing at you.
27. Crawl to car.
28. Drive home.
29. Chop stupid lousy miserable damned stinking lousy stupid lousy miserable stupid stinking lousy carrots into bowl.
30. Look for finger.
31. Look harder for finger.
32. Look everywhere for finger.
33. See cat scurrying away.
34. Chase cat out door.
35. Follow cat into new neighbor’s house, surprising him in the middle of a crack deal. Dive over sofa to escape automatic weapon fire, landing on cat’s tail, causing cat to jump up screeching and claw new neighbor’s eyes as he’s bending over the sofa to shoot you, enabling you to grab automatic weapon from his hand and hold it on him and other crack dealer until police arrive, arrest them, and drive you and cat to hospital, where cat’s stomach is pumped, finger is found and it’s sewn on good as new.
36. Collect reward of half of neighbor’s property from police drug dealer auction, then just buy all the ready-made coleslaw you want from a nice deli.
Serves 50,000

THAT IS FUNNY :D rofl

ICOM
06-10-2003, 10:44 PM
KEEP IT REAL!
STAY EMO FOR LIFE!

Emocore!!!!!!!!!!

MagMan5446
06-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by FreshmanBob

emo's good stuff, even if it is made by yuppy kids

No, that's not where rap came from. Not even close.

I blame emo for your ignorance

Ov3rmind
06-11-2003, 11:30 AM
Rap is pointless, it's not even music.

breg
06-11-2003, 12:40 PM
I really don'y like rap. But, some I can listen to. You know, the old old old stuff. Like Run DMC:)
And, I think it was joeyjoe that brought that surburban white teenage girls like "booty rap". I can't figure that out either... Why would someone like music that degrades them?

MagMan5446
06-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Eh, no point in arguing the ignorance.

Emo sucks anyway.

Kai
06-11-2003, 03:35 PM
I blame emo.

MagAl
06-11-2003, 05:42 PM

Your right. Rap did come from street violence and drugs in the innercities. But it also promotes it in areas outside of L.A., Brooklyn, Compton...etc. where the lifestyle is different to begin with.

True, a lot of poeple I see trying to be gangsta's and they live in decent neihborhoods, no drugs, prostetutes, gangs, meanwhile there are people that actually live in slums, geddoes, like in some areas in L.A. that cant escape there lifestyle, the drugs, prostetutes, the gangs, that would kill to live in area's where its safer for themeslves and there family. It doesn't make sense to me, there are people that are trying to escape the geddo's and are stuck, and then there are people that live in good neighborhoods and want to try and immitate life in a geddoe neighborhood. Why? Rap maybe... but I like rap.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-11-2003, 11:43 PM
I blame your family/girl problems for you guys blaming emo

MagMan5446
06-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
I blame your family/girl problems for you guys blaming emo

I blame emo for you not making any sense in the least bit.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-12-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by MagAl

True, a lot of poeple I see trying to be gangsta's and they live in decent neihborhoods, no drugs, prostetutes, gangs, meanwhile there are people that actually live in slums, geddoes, like in some areas in L.A. that cant escape there lifestyle, the drugs, prostetutes, the gangs, that would kill to live in area's where its safer for themeslves and there family. It doesn't make sense to me, there are people that are trying to escape the geddo's and are stuck, and then there are people that live in good neighborhoods and want to try and immitate life in a geddoe neighborhood. Why? Rap maybe... but I like rap.

"why?"

Because rap makes that life style seem to be "cool" or a game. Not too many rich white kids understand that **** is real.

MagMan5446
06-12-2003, 12:14 AM
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Listen to him all you rich white folk.

Jonno06
06-12-2003, 12:25 AM
i like food.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-12-2003, 10:32 AM
i like food.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-12-2003, 11:28 AM
i blame emo

MagAl
06-12-2003, 02:47 PM

"why?"

Because rap makes that life style seem to be "cool" or a game. Not too many rich white kids understand that **** is real.

Exactly what I was thinking, I see so many kids like that were I live...think there hard..... Then they run into there 5 story houses and cry to there momy's when they get F**ked up