PDA

View Full Version : a little confused about differences between emag/xmag still :(

EviILost
06-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Just to clarify before I buy one...

XMag: Lvl10, Xvalve, ULE body, ACE

those are the only things that the xmag has over the emag correct? (ignoring milling/ano)

SI|ENT|3O|3
06-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Xmag: ace, body/rail in one with Xmag milling, ule frame, milled battery packs, all allumninum, up to 22 balls per second, interchangable breeches for warp/centerfeed.

thats all i can think of now.
-sebastian

breg
06-08-2003, 10:08 AM
also,
The X-Mag is considerably lighter than the E-Mag. Also, the X-Mag takes cocker threaded barrels, where as the E-Mag uses the Automag Twist Lock marker/barrel interface. Using cocker threading makes finding after market barrels a lot easier. Also, the X-valve comes standard on the X-Mag. I'm not sure if it's standard on the E-Mag yet...

Frank (the spank)
06-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Here is my E-Maghttp://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/ulemag.jpg

It is new and it came with the X-Valve (labled E-maX, which is the same) which comes with the lvl X, and the ULE frame. I added the ULE body later which has cocker threads, Angel detents and feed neck.

Basicly.. the difference is the ACE board, which is kinda pointless with the lvl X (I throw walls of paint and have yet to break a ball in the breech, 2 or 3 mid barrel breaks is all I have ever had), the Rail and Body which is all 1 piece that is milled and have interchangable breeches and now the new milled battery packs.

In my opnion.. same gun with same performance, but the X-Mag has fruity milling which I'm the only person that apears to not like it. (I was never a fan of milling and anno jobs.. blah.. spend it on paint.)

Remington
06-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Actually, the ULE-Emags are lighter than the X-mags(i can't remember where I read that but it was on these boards). Basically, the only differences between the X/Emags NOW are: the ACE board, one piece body/rail system, and most obviously the price(the ULE Emag being much less expensive than the Xmag).