PDA

View Full Version : inovations

not so silent ninja
06-08-2003, 08:53 AM
It seems to me like tippmann and AGD have the sam einovations and upgrades to their markers, for instance, the cyclone feed is like the intelliframe because they both link trigger to hopper, and the response trigger and X-valve. So my question is who came up with these first and why do they have such similar upgrades.

FooTemps
06-08-2003, 12:48 PM
AGD had the RT system way before tippmann if I remember correctly. Tippmann had the cyclone feed before AGD had the intelliframe.

Lopy-slopy
06-08-2003, 01:08 PM
cyclone feed and Intelli feed have the same intention but arn't much alike. A-5's have all those hydrolics or watever they are on the side while AGD just uses a little wire. When you think about it Tippman and AGD have somewhat the same kind of markers. They both make guns that are designed to be simple and require little matenince but still work great. Just AGD is way more high end.

coolcatpete
06-08-2003, 06:56 PM
I agree with lopy and Josh (not so silent ninja) you should not have bought an A-5 I think you should sell it and get a mag doesnt everyone agree. As lopy said mags are high end and Tippmans are not.