06-08-2003, 02:52 PM
http://refill.digitalpaintball.net

The new mod is released June 12th!

FalconGuy016
06-08-2003, 03:47 PM
Im glad to see the new guns :)

Automaggin2
06-08-2003, 03:54 PM
NIIIIIIIIIIICE! first time i have seen in game screenis of 2.0. i see an emag yummm

and a micromag

i hope they made cockers faster in this one. they were so slow in 1.1

scud2519
06-08-2003, 06:49 PM
they weren't slow, they just took some (virtual) skill to shoot fast, just like real ones

RTGuy86
06-08-2003, 07:08 PM
does it cost anything to play that? looks intresting

darklord
06-08-2003, 07:31 PM
I don't see the point of the orracle, unless it's an eblade, or the e-mag, micromag, or A5, unless they plan on changing the marker characteristics from slow medium and fast.... which I can only anticipate. I hope they introduce the element of choppage... like they could have squeegies that would eliminate a chop (when used)... and the worse the "chop rating", the higher % chance there is to chop. You could shoot through breaks, but your accuracy would be decreased by a %. ACEs and low pressure bolts (like level 10) would decrease your % chance for chopping.... I know it may take away from the whole "plug and play" image of the game, but I think chopping would add a more realistic element to gameplay. Also, if you could choose hoppers, this would also determine the chop percentage. Hoppers could have a star type rating just like the markers...

I hope they change the marker ratings, like maybe have a 1-5 star rating instead of just slow, medium, and fast... this would make more sence with the "new" guns being introduced. Also, I wonder if the credit system has changed. Instead of being limited to 100, why not increase your credit rating with the amount of "kills" you get, or points you earn. Meaning, you could start with say, 20-50 credits, which would earn you a spyder or a tippmann, but then you could work your way up to higher end markers, with higher end equipment.

I like the fact that they added new markers, but I don't think that alone is going to do it for me. I want more, like some of what I mentioned above. Perhaps players could have an account to use, that would let players save their settings (such as markers/equipment earned, etc.), so they wouldn't have to keep "earning" markers each time they played.

that's my 2 cents... all I ask is for more depth. :D

~WarpedRT#2~
06-08-2003, 10:14 PM
I think the best paintball mod ever for another game was the one made for Quake 3. It had the best feel to it, but then again, it wasnt the feel that a paintball game should have. I guess I'm just too used to Quake style play.

B00bzor
06-08-2003, 11:04 PM
that a half life mod?
and where can i get the game?

rhcp377
06-08-2003, 11:05 PM
yea i play the game sometimes and i think it gets boring sometimes. I'm glad they are going to be adding more guns but i also think they should make it like counter strike where u start off with a bad gun every round, but for every tag u get u get credits. And then you can get more guns and barrels and stuff like that. Also about the chopping, they should make a gravity feed hopper the standard hopper and you would have to upgrade to like a 12v or egg II or whatever. But i think its going to be a great upgrade