PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye how does it feel to LOSE!!!

AssassN
06-08-2003, 07:44 PM
WOOOOOOOO!!!! Good game Tom, but German's win again at D-Day. This year D-Day was bigger and better than ever. I didn't get a chance to chek out the AGD booth but I saw TK.

I can't be on long but talk about D-Day here.

TigerMan
06-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Dang, they really need to find ways for the Americans to win and keep history true. Maybe they can just randomly take half of the German side out for no reason and let the Americans go to work. ;)

hornet6233
06-08-2003, 08:50 PM
or perhaps make history right and add some Canadians in there :) Because you know how well the Canadians did. :) No American bashing here, but let the canucks in there to attack with their pet beavers and pointy hockey sticks.

spydervenom
06-08-2003, 09:03 PM
yeah right, then the french would have to go too!

TigerMan
06-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by hornet6233
or perhaps make history right and add some Canadians in there :) Because you know how well the Canadians did. :) No American bashing here, but let the canucks in there to attack with their pet beavers and pointy hockey sticks.

Ahh you canucks landed on an easy beach. ;)

xadamx
06-08-2003, 10:29 PM
psh we let the canadians handle all that they could, walking up to a clif with 10 germans on top of it and climbing up it. america took the hard beaches like omaha. :D

AssassN
06-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by hornet6233

They did have Candians.

The odds were COMPLETLY against the Germans but we still pulled it off. The Allies gave up some easy wins because of their lack of courage. Only realy mainlyness I saw was at Firebase Charlie. They charged us headfirst with no cover. I got plenty of them out but ended up getting tagged myself and loseing the base.

The night game was completly easy too. We ran right through them without looking back. Took about 45 minutes, it was supposed to last 2 hours.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-08-2003, 11:45 PM
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY IS KAPUT!!!

Germans will nevew lose.....ok maybe next year, if it is 1000 vs 300 instead of 650 vs 300 ;)

Thanks again Tom for letting me borrow that RTP

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by AssassN

I got plenty of them out but ended up getting tagged myself and loseing the base.

We held charlie until 12:12 and only needed it until 12.

personman
06-09-2003, 03:33 AM
Bah The night game was crap. I was entirely dissapointed. Other than the night game it was pretty fun.. :)
@#$ @#$%& night game lost us the whole game ;(

Rebel46_99
06-09-2003, 09:23 AM
BUT.... HISTORY WAS MADE!

First time in the history of the game, ONE team won both Sunday games. And who might that team be, you ask?

None other than the ............. ALLIES!!!

To echo most of the others, Red_SFL_Man and I had a great time. Especially the opportunity to meet Havoc, Capo, Personman and many of the others AO Army.

DW

cphilip
06-09-2003, 10:25 AM
Well now you guys just are not admitting that Tom didn't lose...he came in Second!!!! :D

bigbang34
06-09-2003, 10:44 AM
The reason you guys won both games on sunday was becasue us Germans already knew we had won even thow they where trying to not count or night game point and 2 firebase points and most of the germans sleep in and only prolly 100 of them went out to fight and i saw at least 600 allies go out either way GERMANS WIN AGAIN FOR THE #RD YEAR IN A ROW! Allies they had it rigged for you how could u not win when u outnumbers us 3 to 1 easy well better luck next year

And we lost firebase charlie at 12:12 like coffey nitro said and we had a lready got the first hlaf of the points but the allies did a great job and got the 2nd half of the point for it

AssassN
06-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]

We held charlie until 12:12 and only needed it until 12.

I meant in the end. Like at the end of the battle they took it.

Evil Bob
06-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Tom knows what it's like to lose, the borg were soundly defeated at Shatnerball in the overall score. The only exception to this defeat was when they slaughtered the Feds as they rushed down the hill at the end, where the Borg mercilessly assimilated all the red shirts.

:)

-Evil Bob

AssassN
06-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Good point. Tom your not very lucky are you?

I saw personman and I didn't even know it. Walked no more than 2 feet from him and didn't know.

Halo2x
06-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Man it sounds like you guys had fun At D-Day, I realy hope i can go next year!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-09-2003, 09:10 PM
And just so you guys know, Tom offered to be held hostage, to make the game a little more interesting.

AssassN
06-10-2003, 09:58 AM
I was wondering how we "captured" him.

Tracker
06-10-2003, 05:42 PM
hey rebel, your right you guys did well on the sunday games, i hung around and played the first one, and anyone who tried to get near that duce and a half felt the sting of my x-mag, i fired over 1000 rounds and i had a steady flow of eliminated players walking back to the dead box because of me, i still wanna find out who that A$$ was that ran out and ruched me while i hit him no less than 10 times, and he kept shooting untill a ref pulled him. the allies can bad mouth the germans all they want about the rules they broke, but i cannot count the number of allies i had to shoot more than once untill they got the idea that they were eliminated and stopped shooting at me.

Tracker

Rebel46_99
06-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Tracker...

Was that you at the AGD booth with the silver X? You are one of the priviliged few at this point.

DW

Tracker
06-11-2003, 05:54 PM
yeah it was me, i own the silver x, i need to get ahold of one of those e-mag converted blades, and a centerfeed breech, even though i think it will be having a warp on it for awhile, im gonna try and play in the new mexico cup in albaquequre next weekend, i will be rockin the x mag with warp, hopefully it wil preform as good for me as it did sunday.. and if you saw me i had on a blue dye core division jersey from 2001 (saturday) or a JT jersey (sunday) i wear a blue redz dimension 4+3 pack, and a blue dye invision.

out of curosity is any one around that can confirm my story of how i held off the allies at the duce and a half untill i ran out of air? and if it was accually me that was getting all the kills from the trench/berm about 100 feet away from the truck, cause they guys i was shooting at were walking off, but i only saw visual hits of a couple of em.

Tracker

not so silent ninja
06-12-2003, 06:23 AM
The problem is that the one of the american advantages was the naval barage and the planes dropping bombs but when you take that out all you have is a bunch of guys running up a beach at machine guns

Drizit
06-13-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by TigerMan

Ahh you canucks landed on an easy beach. ;)

ohh yeah, come on i got your hockey stick... RIGHT HERE...

:D

Riddler236
06-23-2003, 10:08 PM
Just to clarify for you guys, about half of the Canadian Forces in WWII were Americans who went up to Canada and enlisted when Canada got into the war before the US. :)

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
06-27-2003, 01:17 AM
The Canadians have a military?!? ;)

SG Avenger
06-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
The Canadians have a military?!? ;)

Har har.. actually i've trained with them before, I was suprised to find out they let females be Tank Crewmembers.

I can't wait until I get out of the Army in August. I'm going to fly all over the US to get into these big games.

But until then i'll be shammin at SC Village, just like I was back in 98/99'

Drizit
06-28-2003, 01:12 PM
i don't get it. why did that supprise you? are the cockpits so small that you didn't think their tits would fit in there? or is it just because they call it a COCKpit. :confused: by the way we may have a small under funded military but they are some of the best trained.

SG Avenger
06-28-2003, 07:30 PM
I'm only suprised because its a foreign concept to me. However it was a Female Canadian Tank Commander that re-affirmed my wanting to be in a tank crew.

But in a way. A tank is like a submarine, room for 4 [barely] and that is your house, sometimes for months. I'd just find that situation very uncomfortable with a mixed gender crew.

Greg98
06-28-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Riddler236
Just to clarify for you guys, about half of the Canadian Forces in WWII were Americans who went up to Canada and enlisted when Canada got into the war before the US. :)

Thats completely false. You may be mistaking the commonwealth air training plan with army enlistment, many americans snuck across the border to join the RCAF, often times in truckloads! Our army was mostly composed of Canadian bred boys, but there were also a number of recently transplanted british that served. Please get your facts straight, because it's disappointing to see people trying to diminsh our achievements :( and if I'm in the wrong, which I'm pretty sure I'm not, please post your source! You have to remember, although the americans put out alot more servicemen than us, we put out a ridiculously large number in proportion to our total population, and this was even more true in WW1. Sorry to rant, but I try to clarify things like this :D

Riddler236
06-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Humph. I could have sworn I picked up that little tidbit in a college history class. I apologize if I mixed up my facts.

Greg98
06-28-2003, 11:36 PM
no biggie, I mix up things like that too. I mean, history goes back hundreds of thousands of years, can anyone ever know it all???