PDA

View Full Version : How are the Colored X valves coming?

ß.C.
06-08-2003, 07:55 PM
Note* if there is a link where I can find this information then PM me the link and this thread will go BYE BYE(did the search found general information and no date.)

When can we expect these? Any estimates? Are they already out and I'm just stupid? The art work is being redone right? Any progress?

Oh yea is AGD scrapping the ULE trigger project?

Thanks guys,
ß.C.

Xerces
06-08-2003, 07:58 PM
i too am wondering this.

and is there any color they come in that will match up at all closely with polished mag bodies.

Creative Mayhem
06-08-2003, 08:30 PM
they do have a bunch of colored valves, yes the do match the ule bodies, however, they are waiting for laser engraving. Now, before you ask "can i get one without the laser engraving?" the answer is NO. AGD will NOT sell valves with out the engraving, cause the engraving is the serial #. No serial number... no service. I only know all this cause I already talked to Tom about this at the Mega Meet. :D

CM

ß.C.
06-08-2003, 08:44 PM
well can we start reserving/prepaying for them? ME WANT ONE

Creative Mayhem
06-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ß.C.
well can we start reserving/prepaying for them? ME WANT ONE

They prolly wont take preorders or reserves untill the got everything ready. If they do set aside resrves... I CALL THE PURPLE VALVE :D

CM

Xerces
06-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
they do have a bunch of colored valves, yes the do match the ule bodies, however, they are waiting for laser engraving. Now, before you ask "can i get one without the laser engraving?" the answer is NO. AGD will NOT sell valves with out the engraving, cause the engraving is the serial #. No serial number... no service. I only know all this cause I already talked to Tom about this at the Mega Meet. :D

CM

i meant polished STANDARD mag bodies, not ules.

Creative Mayhem
06-09-2003, 09:50 AM
They arent doing SS xvlave if that's wht you mean... they only make aluminum xvalves. If you wondering if the have a silver xvalve, the closest to silver is the pewter.

CM

Clockwork_Orange
06-09-2003, 10:34 AM
I was looking forward to a silver or polished xvalve and ule... I'll just keep my fingers crossed:)

Upgrade your grey matter 'cause 1 day it may matter!!!

rikkter
06-09-2003, 12:58 PM
i too would love a aluminum polished xvalve, but the aluminum polished backs for my edge kit get discolored, wondering if there even would be a xvalve like that, it'd get discolored?

Hucklbry
06-09-2003, 01:41 PM
TK said that the new X-valves were going to be coming with the ULE trigger upgrade stock. I'm waiting for that so I can get my red X-valve.