PDA

View Full Version : Murder Inc. BKO

~WarpedRT#2~
06-08-2003, 10:09 PM
I found a website called Murder Inc. Paintball. They modify BKOs, Bushmasters, and cockers. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the BKOs or even the company in general. Reliability, speed, and such of the gun would be helpful. Anyone who hasn't heard of this, take a look at www.Murderincpaintball.com, and tell me what you think of the guns. I want a backup for my E-Mag.

xadamx
06-08-2003, 10:24 PM
the only thing thats different is milling and anno. its just a prettyer bko2k3

not worth the extra money. i have a 1st gen bko and i absolutly love it great great guns for the money

graycie
06-09-2003, 02:32 AM
MI came on the scene big about two years ago in the NJ area, since they have a couple stores and most recently opened a field in FLA. A friend of mine used to work at one of the stores, I never heard any complaints except when I found out he left because there weren't a whole lot of hours. Their new pro team doesn't seem to be doing so well this season thus far.

The BKO just looks like another store exclusive for MI.

oldsoldier
06-09-2003, 09:15 AM
I personally know the owners of both of the stores. Chris runs the main store in NJ, and his bro just opened the on in FL. I believe all their milling is done by FBM...dont quote me on that though.

ezrunner
06-09-2003, 10:46 AM
The Bushmaster is a fully pnuematic electronic marker.

It works just like the angel.

The BKO has a spring for one direction of movement and air for the other. It is a sort of hybrid that seems to work very well.

The BKO is the entry level alternative to the Bushmaster. Many people are finding that they are reliable and give good ROF.

They are not the same marker, but do sare with a lot of the same parts (grip, body, etc).

Murder Inc is a pro shop and does have a cool BKO.

-rob

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Just a stock BKO with different milling/anno and cocker threads. Not worth the extra money since you can have ICD put cocker threads in your BKO for cash.

Daniel

Hoplon
06-09-2003, 11:18 AM
Their site is down so i can't check this but don't the MI bkos cost the same as a b2k?

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by ezrunner
The Bushmaster is a fully pnuematic electronic marker.

It works just like the angel.

-rob

No it doesnt, lol.

Hoplon
06-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

No it doesnt, lol.

What does the angel do differently internally? I always thought it operated the same way.

Timmys
Bushys
Imps

They are all basically the same design.

ezrunner
06-09-2003, 12:22 PM

No it doesnt, lol.

SQUID:

The bushy and the angel work the same way. Please explain how this is wrong

An lpr feeds air into a solenoid. When no current is fed to the solenoid it passed air to the front of a ram, holding the bolt back. When current drives the ram it switches the air to enter into the back of the ram driving the hammer and bolt (connected to the hammer) forward, the bolt pushing the ball into the chamber while the hammer actuates the valve. The current is turned off after a set time (dwell) and the solenoid switches back and the air drives the bolt /ram/ hammer back to the initial position.

Both guns work on this principle, the only difference is that the bushy has the ram under the bolt where the angel has it below and to the right.

-rob

WickeDKlowN
06-09-2003, 12:27 PM
It's just a BKO with cool milling. Not really worth the money IMO.

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 01:04 PM
If they are the same, screw my dark im goin to BKO! :rolleyes: How could they be the same? I understand it works on the same principal, all true electros do. (most anyways) but they differ quite a lot... Mabe you should have compared them to an impulse, or tribal or something...they are near clones.

Wc Keep
06-09-2003, 03:10 PM
squid your sorta getting yourself into a hole here. he didnt say they perform the same way but they work the same way. two different things being said.

and graycie my friend plays on their pro team he says they are gonna do good next season when their roster is constant.

~WarpedRT#2~
06-10-2003, 12:22 AM
I do see that it's just a normal BKO with a new color and milling, but I like red, and I like the milling. How much would it cost total, if I got a normal BKO, and got it milled and annoed that color? I really like the color, I have always wanted a red gun. I fell in love with a GX3 red Chaos cocker about half a year ago, but was never able to get it. This is my chance to get a red gun!!

Hoplon
06-10-2003, 01:27 AM
http://shootpaint.com/

For $10 more you could have a red b2k with cocker threads.

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1741_18087995

http://murderincpaintball.com/BASIC%20BKO/red_1.jpg

Do they really look that different?

ezrunner
06-10-2003, 10:14 AM
The Bushmaster and BKO are similar designs, but the BKO is only "half" electro.

Most open bolt electros work the same way and once tuned right with the right parts, they all shoot great.

My favorite electro right now has to be the Angel Speed. I can't afford one for a while but it and a Viking are on my "to get" list.

The design changes made to the BKO make it less expensive to make than the bushmaster and it requires less complicated electronics to run it.

What they didn't count on was that it would perform so well. The first BKO's were gonna be capped at 10bps, then they said 13 cause they found out it worked fine there. Now who knows what the setting is.

For the money the BKO is a great buy and if you take care of it the gun should hang in there with you. I'm on year 3 with my bushmaster and I love it.

-rob

GT
06-10-2003, 10:49 AM
If they are the same, screw my dark im goin to BKO! :rolleyes: How could they be the same?

very simliar, except the pulse, timmy, bushy are staked tube and the angel has a semi stacked.....

I always thought the matrix and shocker were simliar via spool valve?

jb

~WarpedRT#2~
06-10-2003, 10:51 AM
Wow, I might just got for the PDs as well. Nice find! Thanks!! I do really like the flame milling, but i think I can manage!