PDA

View Full Version : mag w/ angel trigger ? :)

Matt Crawford
06-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Ok guys here is my problem...

Ive used 4 Xmags, 2 sfl's and I've owned 2 (normal)emags, and an emagnum...I LOVE the way they shoot and the speed...But I like Angel-like triggers much beter..

I was wondering, Is it possibal to take the(forgot the name) magnetic sensor out? and wire up a micro switch in there somewhere? I'm not worried about still having RT mode, cause the field I usully play at dont not like RT mode..

And no, i dont want a RT w/ hyperframe....not fast enough :)

LMK

Dayspring
06-08-2003, 11:44 PM
If you can find room for it in the grip, be my guest. But honestly, there isn't any room in there for what AGD fits in the grip to begin with.

Matt Crawford
06-08-2003, 11:50 PM
well, couldn't you cut a lil away inside(alluminum) and maby get a smaller solinoid? I can get a trigger made..but my problem would be geting a switch in it...

FooTemps
06-09-2003, 12:06 AM
emag frames are pretty much cleared out... I doubt you could get all that stuff in without changing the whole thing around. New noid, new board, etc.

Yamz
06-09-2003, 07:05 AM
ryan shanks at logic paintball is working on something like that but not for the e/x mag yet he is still looking on how to do it with all the things AGD crams in the grip. there was a thread on here a little while back but im too tired to search for it

Dayspring
06-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Don't know why you'd want a smaller 'noid. It's that big for a reason.

rikkter
06-09-2003, 04:55 PM
why can't you just drill a hole where the hall sensor so a micro switch sticks out and have the unit where the hall sensor unit is?

JAM
06-11-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
why can't you just drill a hole where the hall sensor so a micro switch sticks out and have the unit where the hall sensor unit is?

i think that would work... should be plenty of room for a switch where the HES is now... you'd have to crank in the forward travel adjustment to make the trigger touch the gripm and you'd lose the manual override, but it would probably be sweet.