PDA

View Full Version : anyone on here going to the nycup

magc68
06-09-2003, 08:11 AM
is anyone bringing a team or just stopping by to check out the new york cup (http://www.newyorkcup.com/) this year? if so please post so we can meet up.

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 10:11 AM
No.

Surreal
06-09-2003, 10:19 AM
me and my team will be attending.. can't wait. this will be our first tourney together, so we aren't planning on winning. i'm not sure what name we'll be using, but it will probably be NYC Ballers.. i didnt pick it.. lol

rhcp377
06-09-2003, 12:13 PM
i would go, but thats the same weekend skirmish is doing the 24-hour d-day event and im going to that. Looks like a lot of fun though

Torbo
06-09-2003, 01:56 PM
2 teams from headrush in syracuse will be there. i assume that no one knows what/where that is or knows who they are. But they will be there. Tempest and another team that just moved up from 3 man.

magc68
06-09-2003, 07:31 PM
can i ask what the point of posting "NO" is?

as far as tempest. i believe they are reffing it like they did last year. minor threat is sponsored by headrush so therefore they have to play the tournament under contract and no one knows the fate of headrush's other team, recursion, who i used to play for.

grc cancelled their league event for that day due to the draw to the nycup and the team registration is growing large so i expect a lot of people there and i would hope some people from the forum so we can all meet up since the last ao meet i did was skyball 2000.

coolcatpete
06-09-2003, 08:12 PM
I am pretty sure my team from Ithaca is coming up in the five man. I am not sure what our name is.